AFL Round 4 (April 16-18)

Re: AFL Round 4 (April 16-18) Interested to hear what you think of the St.Kilda v Freo game if your around Taza? Particularly the total score. Final teams have been announced and looking at the Saints forward line without Riewoldt, its hard to see where the goals will come from. Total at 172.5 on CB...the under here looks the play. Last years game at the Dome ended 111 to 28!!!...Riewoldt kicked 5 (Game in 08 incidently finished 65 to 57). Take out Riewoldt's five and add a few to Freo for their improvement this year I still don't see this going over 172.5. Guess it all depends on whether the Saints can contain this rampant Freo team. Were quite awesome last week.

Re: AFL Round 4 (April 16-18) 46-46 HT. Really frustrating game. Freo only look capable of scoring when the play is open and the Saints only look good when Freo are turning the ball over and hitting them on the counter. Really hope that both coaches are in at HT making the right adjustments. Freo really need to be more patient with the ball...what a clueless player Tarrant is. Will be tough for this to go under still but think there is a chance.

Re: AFL Round 4 (April 16-18) Sorry mate, only just clocked on for the day! Had a quick look this morning and didn't really see anything I liked... ...figured they'd all be pretty close. Liked the look of Freo +11.5 @ HT with 29-21 I50's, but wimped out. Good luck if you're on the under. :ok