AFL Round 3 (April 9-11)

Re: AFL Round 3 (April 9-11)

I found a couple of the Fox games live on the net last week' date= so not sure if the AFL have softened a bit on their nazi-ism... ...might get a live Southern Cross feed hiding somewhere out there... :\ ...in general terms I'm talking...certainly don't want to be caught breaking any re-broadcasting laws to watch this one specifically! :D I want my early Thursday night totals back. :@
Think you spoke too soon Taz. 3 feeds I normally use all got shut down. "Content from this channel removed at the request of the copyright holder." :wall

Roos v. WC under 185.5 (1.90) I said earlier how WC struggle to score on the road...and Kangas av'ing just 39.5 I50's so far... ...well, the Roos last 7 at the Dome have all been You beat me to the punch. Excellent assessment there and very favourable total. I will join you on that. Repeat of last night would be even better so long as I didn't have to watch it. Roos v. WC

Re: AFL Round 3 (April 9-11) Yeah, stiff for sure their 8's. :( What is it about Essendon v. Carlton?! :wall Carlton weren't great, but still can't really fathom how Essendon racked up 30 shots. Just don't know how they keep doing it. :\ As much as totals have been kicking me in the nuts so far, I'm hanging one more out there... Geelong @ Freo over 176.5 (1.90) The last couple of meetings @ Freo have been low scorers (although one was 177), but this isn't the defensive Geelong we've been used to. Both these teams have played 2 wide open games so far...they are number 1 and 2 in the league for shots I50... ...but the main difference is Geelong's backline. For a few years now they've been super solid down back, but in 2 games they've given up 29 and 26 shots, and only 5 teams have worse numbers down back. Now no Scarlett...Podsiadly in for Mooney is nearly a straight swap, but it's usually the little guys like Johnson and Byrnes who do the damage v. Freo anyway. So...hopefully the umpires can gift the teams 4 or 5 early like yesterdays game... :eyes

Geelong @ Freo over 176.5 (1.90) The last couple of meetings @ Freo have been low scorers (although one was 177), but this isn't the defensive Geelong we've been used to. Both these teams have played 2 wide open games so far...they are number 1 and 2 in the league for shots I50... ...but the main difference is Geelong's backline. For a few years now they've been super solid down back, but in 2 games they've given up 29 and 26 shots, and only 5 teams have worse numbers down back. Now no Scarlett...Podsiadly in for Mooney is nearly a straight swap, but it's usually the little guys like Johnson and Byrnes who do the damage v. Freo anyway. So...hopefully the umpires can gift the teams 4 or 5 early like yesterdays game... :eyes
Well in mate 181 points and still 1 whole quarter to go :clap

Re: AFL Round 3 (April 9-11) Big deep voice for this comment! Did any of you Totals guys notice Centrebet offering 123.5 @ 1.85 3QT(81) Melb/Adel? The game really didn't seem likely to crack open, particularly given the cross breeze conditions.

Big deep voice for this comment! Did any of you Totals guys notice Centrebet offering 123.5 @ 1.85 3QT(81) Melb/Adel? The game really didn't seem likely to crack open' date=' particularly given the cross breeze conditions.[/quote'] I take it you took advantage Ash :ok I was too engrossed in the WB-Hawks game thinking I'd done my dough on the Dees by 1/2-time in their game to give a shit. By the time it was 1/2 time in the WB-Hawks game, I went back to the other game and I suddenly got my interest back and a nice surprise in the till :D

Big deep voice for this comment! Did any of you Totals guys notice Centrebet offering 123.5 @ 1.85 3QT(81) Melb/Adel? The game really didn't seem likely to crack open' date=' particularly given the cross breeze conditions.[/quote'] :eek :eek :eek Centebet do Totals in the breaks??!! 'Bout time I took a bit more notice of things... ...looks like my weekend life died that little bit more! :eyes [bah, who am I kidding, dead is dead right? ;) :rollin ]