** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

15.05 Sandown

Carl

Re: 15.05 Sandown

Hi Herp it's Sods Law mate if you hadn't posted it. it would have sailed in all the best ralphie
story of my life at the mo. Me and Mrjt are on msn every day picking horses for laying and backing. So i told him im expecting an email to come in just after dinner time with a couple of tips that should sail home. Low and behold just after 12 noon "you have email" two picks from my man, this tip was the first one so i thought id share it with you. On the way to the shop for a loaf(ie pub for swift one) i nipped into coral for a smash and grab. Put the two tips in with RIGMORALE for a nice treble. As i mentioned me and JT are msn and the first thing i said when i got back is 'well thats cursed them picks then' like you said if i hadnt posted it might have romped home but i would have felt guilty of not posting what i thought was the best tip. Just my luck at the mo cant pick my nose in a nose picking contest with me being the fav picker. :sad