Is this cheating?

Nade

Have played some multi-table winner-takes-all HUSNGs (4-8 players) today with some success and just sat down for a little session and opened a new tournament and registered. 5mins later still nobody has joined. I check back a minute later to see other games filling up and i'm thinking this is strange i might be a winning player but only a small-ish winner so far so they can't be THAT scared to play me surely? So i check a few of these 4man's that are already running and notice a pattern - two players are starting most of them - not interesting in itself so i check their location and both are from France. Now there's alarms going off. I open up 1 newly started tournament to see these 2 french players facing eachother in the first match and with an open mind sit there waiting to see if i could see any collusion. Literally the very first hand they both open shove - one has 73o the other 73s :eyes it was a split pot - they continued to open shove until one advanced to the final. This HAS to be cheating surely? It looks like they have a system whereby it doesn't matter which one will reach the final as they split the profits so essentially out of 4people they have a 50% chance of making money. I'm going to report this to FTP but i'm amazed they make it so blatant so maybe it isn't against the rules? although it looks like clear collusion to me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.