Laying Horses from odds 24-0

shadowvkc

Hi guy's. I know that is it generally frowned upon to lay horses with high odds, but iv been tracking a system for a little over a month now and it shows good promise: Selections: 48 Losers: 48 S/R: 100% Average odds: 13 Staking £25 per horse would have produced a monthly profit of £1140. I will be following this with real money. My betting bank currently stands at a little over £3,000 Using this and another system I intent for it to pass the £4,500 mark by the end of April. All selections will be posted here in the morning and the prices will use the SP. The bet will become a no bet if the SP rises above 20. :hope

Re: Laying Horses from odds of 3 upto 20 How does this differ from your other two laying Glory hunts? Not a critism really but I just think it would be better all round if there was just the one thread, wouldn't it be easier that way for you also?

Re: Laying Horses from odds of 3 upto 20 They are all different systems... the selection criteria for each thread is different. We could merge them into one thread but it would take alot of work to keep the different systems seperate in one thread. I like to post my system selections on here, but I also like to keep them seperate.. as if one starts to underpreform I can just drop it and continue with the others.

Re: Laying Horses from odds of 3 upto 20 You probably know what you are doing, but these higher-priced horses tend to drift to enormous odds sometimes, so it is often better to lay them at the prices on offer as the SP can easily get too high. :hope

Re: Laying Horses from odds of 3 upto 20 Thanks for the comment Tulenos... iv only recorded the results to SP, but i do agree these horses to tend to drift alot. When I post the selections I will post the Odds at that time and then we can compare them to the SP :)

Re: Laying Horses from odds of 3 upto 20

Okay I understand' date=' if this one is anything like your others you should do okay. Best of luck with it. :ok[/quote'] Thanks Denman.. im hoping within 6 months to be making £1000 a week with all my systems - god knows iv got enough of them :lol This month iv made aprox £500 a week, so its not a big as to double it within 6 months :clap

Re: Laying Horses from odds of 3 upto 20 Ok here we go.. taking your advice Denman iv decided to put the 2 system selections into this one thread as they do overlap quite a bit. System 1 Selection: No selection System 2 Selections: LAY Fontwell 2.00 Chasers War if SP

Re: Laying Horses from odds 7-0 Just a quick few additions which I wont be including in my results but meet the criteria... the reason im not includuing them in my results is because the race is the Irish Grand National so im not sure how it would work out. Selections: Fairyhouse 4.05 Dancing Tornado @ 32 Fairyhouse 4.05 Ballytrim @ 22 Fairyhouse 4.05 A New story @ 29 All are to LAY