Bulgarian A PFG 27-29/3

Saturday 27 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif PFC Lokomotiv Mezdra v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (13:00 GMT) 3.6 3.4 1.95 108.41 %
maximize.gif Levski Sofia v CSKA Sofia (17:45 GMT) 2.55 3.1 2.74 107.97 %
Sunday 28 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif PFC Minyor Pernik v Cherno More Varna (11:00 GMT) 2.37 3 2.87 110.22 %
maximize.gif Montana v Lokomotiv Sofia (13:00 GMT) 1.02 1.02 1.02 294.12 %
maximize.gif Sportist Svoge v Beroe Stara Zagora (13:00 GMT) 2.85 3.4 2.2 109.95 %
maximize.gif PFC Sliven v Slavia Sofia (13:00 GMT) 2.6 3.2 2.5 109.71 %
Monday 29 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Pirin Blagoevgrad v Chernomorets Burgas (13:00 GMT) 1.85 3.25 4 109.82 %

Re: Bulgarian A PFG 27-29/3 in bulgarian local bookie : Levski - CSKA 2.30 3.25 2.05 CSKA have a good team, Levski also quite troubled stock now ......... If CSKA win remain in the title race, the incentive for them is significantly higher ........ Levski sold many of their main players and the result is evident - the loss of Litex 0-3 Lokomotiv Sf and 0-2 ........ My opinion is a victory for CSKA with 1 or 2 goals! Minyor and Cherno more will provide much of the rest of his players for the upcoming quarter for the Cup of Bulgaria ...... I expect 0-0 or 1-1 ....... Sliven and Svoge will beat Slavia and Beroe, who will play for the Cup after 3 days ...... while Sliven and Svoge need points...... Loko Sf will have no problem with Montana........ Loko Sf have a very good team and will fight for the title , while Montana sold most of their key players including their coach.... IMO they are one of the relegation teams ! In the last game I think Chernomorets will take something. Pirin will play their first match of their newly opened stadium but they're still without loss of the start of the second half of the season... Chernomorets +0.5 or dnb here :dude

Re: Bulgarian A PFG 27-29/3 Sportist Svoge's footballers didn't receive any salaries from three months. The morale in the team is low and the participation of the club in the tournamens in under qustion. The players of Sportist at the moment do not train. But this could be some kind of manipulation, so NO BET, according to me!

Re: Bulgarian A PFG 27-29/3 Sliven - Slavia 1 @ 2.5 888sport Sliven is just three points above the relegation zone and will host to Slavia today, only searching the three points. Sliven has 4-2-4 balance at home. In last two games, they were defeated by 1-3 Minyor Pernik at home and 0-1 away to title challangers and cerrect leaders Litex. Now, back on their stadium, where they play solid most of the season, will try to earn three vital points. Slavia is middle-table team. They are 8 points away from the european places.. Anywa, lately they are playing solind. Slavia is 5-2-1 in last 8 games, as lost only versus Levski Sofia, which is trying to win the title. But, Slavia is far from the top4 places, and at the same time 4 days after today's game will play a 1/4-finals cup game versus Chavdar Etropole. I think today Slavia will try to save strenght to the next match, which is much more important.