Russian Premier 26-28/3

Friday 26 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Alania Vladikavkaz v Amkar Perm (14:00 GMT) 2.54 3.2 3.5 99.19 %
maximize.gif Anzhi Makhachkala v CSKA Moscow (16:15 GMT) 6 3.6 1.72 102.58 %
Saturday 27 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sibir Novosibirsk v Spartak Nalchik (08:00 GMT) 2.52 3.2 3.55 99.10 %
maximize.gif Krylia Sovetov Samara v Tom Tomsk (10:30 GMT) 3.6 3.2 2.5 99.03 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Moscow v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (15:30 GMT) 2.88 3.15 2.8 102.18 %
Sunday 28 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Spartak Moscow v Lokomotiv Moscow (11:00 GMT) 2.52 3.1 3.5 100.51 %
maximize.gif Rubin Kazan v Terek Grozny (13:30 GMT) 1.5 4.1 9 102.17 %
maximize.gif FK Rostov v Saturn Moscow Region (16:00 GMT) 2.4 3.15 3.4 102.82 %

Re: Russian Premier 26-28/3 Amkar missing 7 players, 5 of this - regulars - Sirakov, Cherenchikov, Novakovic, Kalashnikov, Serebrennikov But team played very defensively - coach Rashid Rahimov liked play with 6 players behind the ball Alania newcommres and not have quality for Premier League - for me this game 1X and Under

Re: Russian Premier 26-28/3 Anji - CSKA Anji +0.75 @.1.97 2/10 Hard to go against CSKA, even away from home when the opponent is a new-promoted team, but the spread is too much high and I have to do this. Anji is still without official coach, but experienced Gaji Gajiev is already working there. Anji is very fighting team , especially at home will be very hard to beat them. This match is shown in Italy as CSKA playes with Inter in midweek, and most like they will not be 100% concentrated, hard to play in Makhachkala when you have a game in Milano in few days. And it was always hell in Makhachkala for visitors, very hard to play, especially for teams from big Moscow. Imo should be +0.5 line and not more. But why I tkae 2/10 and not more? Because I have not yet seen how is Anji going to resist grands. Let's see.

Re: Russian Premier 26-28/3 Alania Vladikavkaz v Amkar (14:00 GMT) Alania only just got in the Russian top flight, due to FC Moscow dropping out of the league. Whilst Amkar didnt perform brilliantly in the league last year I feel they are too larger price here not to take on. They have started the season with 1 loss & 1 victory, the loss was however to one of the best teams in the league CSKA Moscow, there victory was against one of the other promoted teams this season, Anzhi Makhachkala. Following on from that Alania have been defeated already this season by Nalchik who are a mid table side in the Russian league and managing to pick up a point against Saturn Moscow who are no world beaters. I also fancy this game to be unders, so I would say a 1-0 or 2-0 victory to the away side, out of the 16 matches in this league so far only 2 have been overs. 1pt - Amkar +0.5 AH - Betfair @ 1.56 :D 1pt - Under 2.5 Goals - Betfair @ 1.59 :D

Re: Russian Premier 26-28/3 Anji - CSKA 1-2. half lost -1 un :( I can't believe how Anji could loose this one. They were simply better 55 min at least. I excellent free kick by Honda and second won header by Necid. That was won with class using 1.5 chance and score two goals. After the first half I was considering this as a winner one. Bravo CSKA.

Re: Russian Premier 26-28/3 Think this will be the second or third year in a row that the books have Zenit all wrong. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Zenit fan, but they continue to under achieve in my opinion and there are opponents have great value.

Re: Russian Premier 26-28/3 Dinamo - Zenit Dinamo DNB @1.99 4/10 I think time for Dinamo to beat (or not to loose) at once to three grands in order not to count them outsiders. During last decade they were mediocre team and in spite of good squad now and good coach and even good form, still they are underdogs at home is we look at line. Zenit are richest club of premierleague, but they did not convince me yet, hard win over poor played Krylia, almost lost to Spartak, there are very good players and good coach, but imo still not as good team totally into game, as expected at forst sight. My line is DNB 1.8 here foe Dinamo.

Re: Russian Premier 26-28/3

Dinamo - Zenit Dinamo DNB @1.99 4/10 I think time for Dinamo to beat (or not to loose) at once to three grands in order not to count them outsiders. During last decade they were mediocre team and in spite of good squad now and good coach and even good form, still they are underdogs at home is we look at line. Zenit are richest club of premierleague, but they did not convince me yet, hard win over poor played Krylia, almost lost to Spartak, there are very good players and good coach, but imo still not as good team totally into game, as expected at forst sight. My line is DNB 1.8 here foe Dinamo.
Cheers P.I.T. I've noticed the unders market is very short. These are still early days, though. Do you think there's value in the overs market, or will the league turn out a low- scoring affair. GL :hope:hope:hope

Re: Russian Premier 26-28/3 4 my rates from 5 on 1-2 rounds have lost :( But I will not begin to surrender. Did not suffice absolutely slightly. Spartak - Locomotiv. Over 2.5 2.2*6 pts At Spartak very difficult start, the first victory is necessary. The first match was with one forward, with two and the success in the second game was much closer than the second. I think, today they will play again 2 forwards in attacking football. In other Spartak is not able to play. If they also solve problems with halfbacks which were in the first games with attack there will be a full order. Locomotive according to 2 first games - is most often shots (41, shot on goals - 18), coach Semin simply hates Spartak and always plays matches of these commands only on a victory. So it is assured - goals in game will be. From the last 8 games - 6 was over 2.5

Re: Russian Premier 26-28/3 On other two games... Rubin - Terek. On which it would be desirable to put a match, but it is not known what choice to make :) The Rubin is not ideal, the form is good, but is final not as last year when they houses of all smashed. The field of bad quality, helps defensive game. Terek not so is bad in defence as assumed before the championship beginning... And as a whole looks harmoniously. 60 on 40 % in favour of home team. It would be desirable to take Terek (+1.5), but I will pass. There are no bets. Rostov - Saturn. x2 1.62*3 pts Equal commands. Absolutely. The factor of a house field smoothes out not so good interaction of halfbacks and attacking owners. For the present these can take advantage in bets. Saturn is not very good yet in attack, but in protection plays competently. draw game for me. х2 For 1.62