Kithanga's Flat 2010 diary

Hello again everyone.

Punting gets underway for 2010 this weekend for me with the start of the Flat turf season at Doncaster. It seems like an age since I ‘packed in’ for the Winter back in mid October and, having had only one bet in all that time (a close 12th of 13), I’m raring to go.

Looking back for a moment, 2009 was a very good year for me with my best ever ROI of just over 60% and a worst losing run of just 12 bets. It was a small sample size though (only 120 bets) so my goal for this year is to attempt to have around twice as many bets whilst achieving an ROI of around 10-20%.

I’ve started this diary thread as I’m trying to improve on my approach this year and I’m interested in your thoughts and feedback. As the title suggests it’ll be a diary so in addition to the bets it’ll give an insight into my thinking too. I hope you enjoy reading it and hopefully you’ll all contribute to it too. And with luck in running it’ll hopefully make a few quid. :hope

K.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.