maximize.gif Sandefjord Fotball v Molde (17:00 GMT) 3.9 3.4 2.2 100.51 %
maximize.gif Lillestrøm SK v Tromsø (17:00 GMT) 1.98 3.5 4.33 102.15 %
maximize.gif Hønefoss BK v Aalesunds FK (17:00 GMT) 2.4 3.4 3.4 100.49 %
maximize.gif Kongsvinger IL v Odd Grenland (17:00 GMT) 3.45 3.5 2.25 102.00 %
maximize.gif Haugesund v Strømsgodset (17:00 GMT) 2.25 3.4 3.45 102.84 %
maximize.gif Viking FK v Brann (19:00 GMT) 2.25 3.4 3.5 102.43 %
Monday 22 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Rosenborg BK v Start (18:00 GMT) 1.53 4.35 8.5 99.97 %

Re: NOrwegian Tippeligaen 20-22/3 Vålerenga visits Stabæk today indoor in Telenor Arena. Both teams started the season well with a win last weekend and will go for three new points today. Stabæk won 3-2 against Odd, after a late goal by E.Hoff. They played well in the offencive part, but both teams had enough chances to score more goals. Vålerenga won 2-0 against Viking, were they scored both goals in first half. Viking was good, in first half and were unlucky that they didn't managed to score at least one goal. In second half Vålerenga played better and showed some of their potencial. I think this will be an attacking game, as both teams will win. The pitch should destroy this game, since it will be played indoor. Both teams are capable to score today and my main bet will be both teams to score @ 1.65 (Nordicbet) 5 units. Another interesting fact is that the last 6 games when Stabæk playes at home has given 4 goals or more (League and cup games) 2009-08-23 Stabæk - Vålerenga 3 - 2 2009-03-08 Stabæk - Vålerenga 3 - 1 2008-11-09 Stabæk - Vålerenga 1 - 4 2008-10-26 Stabæk - Vålerenga 6 - 2 2007-07-29 Stabæk - Vålerenga 2 - 2 2006-06-06 Stabæk - Vålerenga 2 - 2 So my two bets from this game will be: Both teams to score @ 1.65 (Nordicbet) 5 units Total goals over 3.5 @ 3.00 (Stan James) 3 units

Re: NOrwegian Tippeligaen 20-22/3 Sandefjord - Molde Both matches between Sandefjord and Molde ended with a draw last season. But much has changed since last season. Especially Sandefjord is weakened by the fact that Erik Mjelde(top scorer for them last season) went to Brann. Sandefjord has only scored 4 goals in latest 8 pre season matches, and opened the season with a deserved 2-0 defeat against Start. Molde on their side lost 2-1 to Rosenborg in a match they had deserved a draw. Molde can not afford to lose against Sandefjord, if they are to be to compete for the 3 top spots this season. Molde have lost their best attacker from last season, Mame Biram Diouf to Man United, but they have added a couple of good new signings as Bjorn Runstrøm, Ben Amos, etc. Molde is strengthened by the reports that Magne Hoseth is ready to play against Sandefjord. There are none significant injuries or absences at this time for both teams. We're only in round 2 in Tippeligaen and anything can happen, but here is the value on Molde victory. My bet: Molde 1, 1.95 @Pinnacle 4/10

Re: NOrwegian Tippeligaen 20-22/3 Derby game between Viking and Brann tomorrow. Viking played well in first half against Vålerenga last weekend, but ended up with a 0-2 loss. New coach in Viking before this season, and the team is a top 3 candidate on the table. Some players are, as already mentioned, very questionable. If some of them are out, other players has to step up tomorrow. One of the is attacker Alexander Ødegård. He scored just 1 goal last season, but with his pace he will challenge Branns defence. Branns defence has not the best pace, and its not better after the only one with pace (K.Sigurdsson) left before the season. Branns R.Austin playes normally at central midfield, but in the first game he played as central defender. He is pretty hard in the tackles and offers everything in every game. This has results in some cards, and last season he got 6 yellow and one red on 20 games. He started also this season with a yellow against Haugesund and i think that he will get in the refs book in the game tomorrow too. So my to bets in this game will be: A.Ødegård to score @ 5.00 Unibet 2units R.Austin gets a card @ 3.5 Unibet 3units.

Re: NOrwegian Tippeligaen 20-22/3 guys, Why are Aalesunds odds so high away to Honefoss? I know that this is Honefoss's first game at home but aalesunds surely dont deserve to be at 12/5! Aalesunds won their 1st game 3-0 last week while Honefoss lost at tromso. Is there anything team news or something i should know? I will be having a go at this price ( bet365) and the +0.25 market as well.

Re: NOrwegian Tippeligaen 20-22/3 Haugesund - Strømsgodset Haugesund has not lost a match in this year's pre-season matches. They got two strong result when they won 2-0 against Brann away, and got 2-2 against Start away. And in the first game this season in Tippeligaen, did they play 0-0 against Brann away. But it has to be mentioned that Haugesunds goalkeeper was very good in that match. Strømsgodset has been unstable in their pre-season games with a solid 2-0 away to Kongsvinger and 3-0 away to Hønfoss, then losing 0-4 to Rubin and 2-0 at Lillestrøm. Strømsgodset has one of the teams with the youngest squads this season, and I think that the team will vary a lot this season. Strømsgodset won 2-0 at home against Kongsvinger in their Tippeliga opening game this season, after 2 defensive blunders by Kongsvinger. Alexander Aas who are their captain is also uncertain ahead of this match and will in that case be a missed player for them in the defensive line. Another interesting point is that last year's best home team in Adeccoligaen against the worst away team in Tippeligaen. Haugesund was very solid last season at home, and had 13 victories in their 15 home games in Adeccoligaen, while Strømsgodset had 11 losses in their 15 away matches. I think Haugesund has a good chance to get either 1 or 3 points from this match. My bet: Haugesund -0,25, 1.88+ @Pinnacle 3/10

Re: NOrwegian Tippeligaen 20-22/3

guys, Why are Aalesunds odds so high away to Honefoss? I know that this is Honefoss's first game at home but aalesunds surely dont deserve to be at 12/5! Aalesunds won their 1st game 3-0 last week while Honefoss lost at tromso. Is there anything team news or something i should know? I will be having a go at this price ( bet365) and the +0.25 market as well.
Yes Aalesund should be favourites, but you never know with them. Also this is the first HOME match for Hønefoss in Tippeligaen, a lot of people will support them, and they are also boosted by the fact that forward Konate is aviable for them. I think the match would be very open, a draw i think. Over 2,5 goals is my bet in this match. But if you got 12/5 for aalesund +0,25 is it good value tought!

Re: NOrwegian Tippeligaen 20-22/3 Viking - Brann A big derby game this. Last 10 games between the clubs have ended: 4-3-3. Viking impressed no one in the match against VÃ¥lerenga, and especially in front of goal was not much to cheer for, and 0-2 fair enough result. Jarstein (kee), Sokolowski (mid), Ulland Andersen (forward) and Ingelsten (forward) has trained alternative this week, but Sokolowski reported ready to fight. Frillo (def) must be likely to sit out this match as well (after he got injured after a fight with Bertelsen on the training ground), a player who has been good in the pre-season matches for the club. While the Viking is struggling with injuries, the situation is opposite in the Brann team: there are in both Jan Gunnar Solli and Petter Vaagan Moen back in an otherwise injury free squad and appropriate to the evening's starting eleven. These games are always tight, but Brann have a golden chance today to manage to take points from Stavanger home to Bergen. My bet: Brann+0.25, [email protected] 4/10

Lillestrøm - Tromsø bet: 2 @ 4,15 Don't ask why, just trust me. Probably is the "good match". :cash
So what?? if Tromso doesn't win, you're gonna give us our money back? ;) Please provide some explanation for your pick...

Lillestrøm - Tromsø bet: 2 @ 4,15 Don't ask why, just trust me. Probably is the "good match". :cash
I don't trust randoms in forums. Tromsø are a mediocre side at best, while Lillestrøm have a side that will take a lot of points when they gel. That said, there may be some value in 4,15, but not much.

Lillestrøm - Tromsø bet: 2 @ 4' date=15 Don't ask why, just trust me. Probably is the "good match". :cash
Bollox... The guy already had tip in Turkey today: GIRESUNSPOR - SAMSUNSPOR bet: X2 @ 1,72 The best bet today :dude Bet lost...:lol:moon Hope Lillstorm win as well :ok

Derby game between Viking and Brann tomorrow. Viking played well in first half against Vålerenga last weekend, but ended up with a 0-2 loss. New coach in Viking before this season, and the team is a top 3 candidate on the table. Some players are, as already mentioned, very questionable. If some of them are out, other players has to step up tomorrow. One of the is attacker Alexander Ødegård. He scored just 1 goal last season, but with his pace he will challenge Branns defence. Branns defence has not the best pace, and its not better after the only one with pace (K.Sigurdsson) left before the season. Branns R.Austin playes normally at central midfield, but in the first game he played as central defender. He is pretty hard in the tackles and offers everything in every game. This has results in some cards, and last season he got 6 yellow and one red on 20 games. He started also this season with a yellow against Haugesund and i think that he will get in the refs book in the game tomorrow too. So my to bets in this game will be: A.Ødegård to score @ 5.00 Unibet 2units R.Austin gets a card @ 3.5 Unibet 3units.
Both went in :)

Re: NOrwegian Tippeligaen 20-22/3 Rosenborg v Start: Rosenborg -1.25 (AH) @ 1.94 ladbrokes Rosenborg had arguably the most dificult opening match of the season, away vs. title-contenders Molde, but got away with it with a 2-1 win. Start also had a nice start (no pun intended) to their season, with a 2-0 win at home to Sandefjord. However, Rosenborg are by far the strongest team, and even though Start ruined their run for an undefeated season in this exact fixture last year (2-3), Rosenborg should again win this comfortably. The loss to Start was their only loss of the season, and they'll be looking to revenge what was a somewhat unfair loss last year, after a strange penalty decision by the referee, Tom Henning Øvrebø, who some of you internationals might know a thing or two about. Apart from that aformentioned loss last year, RBK have had good control over Start at Lerkendal, beating the -1.5 handicap the last four games prior to the loss, and the -2.5 handicap three times of those four. For those interested in other markets, games between these two teams have gone over 2.5 goals 15 games in a row! Still, the 2-0 score is very realistic, and I don't believe the odds of 1.6 offer much value.