Unreal (warning To All!!)

Jezza

http://www.thepokerforum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003987 I spoke to morton (pokergirl1) about this on the ladbrokes cruise and could not believe what I was hearing - he is a genuine nice guy and a top player as is his fiancee I would not have expected this from the prima poker network. Since I have come home I did some investigating on what he told me and found this - also I had 5k in a prima account recently and struggled to get it withdrawn, requiring photocopys of my passport etc to get it out (although I got it in neteller this morning thank goodness!!!). Bet365 is part of the prima network I would beware on this one lads Jez

Re: Unreal (warning To All!!) Already knew about this Jezza and it stinks big time! Pokergirl1's reputation is crystal clean and he is a well-respected fella on the online circuit. I was chatting with the Laddies Poker Boss a while back about the players on his site and how many people were able to make a living from it. Amongst others, Pokergirl's name came up, and that he was making a substantial amount of dosh each week (though no amounts were disclosed) as he was such a good player. From what I understand, who the hell attempts a chip-dump at a table with 5 people anyway??? It just doesn't make sense. He's been one of the top dogs on Laddies for a few years now and for another site to do this to anyone (not just him) is appalling. There's gotta be some sort of legal stance he can take with it?

Re: Unreal (warning To All!!) from what ive read wayne it seems it is going to be hard to stand on firm legal ground. You have to agree to two T&C when you sign up to prima, one with the skin (bet365,captain cooks, whoever) and one with prima themselves.. Not only do you have to work around this but there are all the international law things, which countrys laws do you take? Where the server is? Where captain cooks is? Where prima are? Where he is? Where the so called dumper is/was? It just seems incredibly hard to do but for 60k I would be pulling out all the stops. I really hope this is resolved in his favour as morton really was a top guy. (I did ask him once why he was losing in all the big cash games on board to which he replied "cos im the only one playing in them drunk" :rollin ) Jez

Re: Unreal (warning To All!!) when someone deliberately gives money to another player on a site - they are not worried about u giving ur pal a tenner or whatever but in this case they are claiming a credit card was stolen, funds deposited and then "lost" to these players to turn the money clean in effect (I think anyway) Jez