Lay Of The Day - Monday 15th March 2010

Re: Lay Of The Day - Monday 15th March 2010 Apologies! That should reed: 5.00 Plumpton LAY: Count Boris Yet to win in 15 starts over hurdles and beaten favourite in each of his last four. Might be vulnerable to a couple of younger rivals that are open to some improvement.

Re: Lay Of The Day - Monday 15th March 2010 210 Stratford: Royal Max Place Lay Tough race this with Ultimate and Super Kenny expected to fight out the finish leaving just one place for the rags. Royal Max likes to lead and may not get things his own way and could sulk here and will bet against him reaching the frame.

Re: Lay Of The Day - Monday 15th March 2010 2.50 Taunton: West With the Wind 1pt place lay There are 4 horses here who have live chances and my opinion is that Evan Williams horse West with the Wind is the least likely to score. Vasodilator and Rockiteer will relish a return to fast ground and the Nicholl's horse looks likely to play a big part too. The lay hasn't shown sparkling form on fast ground to date and as I have stronger horses at the available prices I am happy to lay this one for one of the two places.

Re: Lay Of The Day - Monday 15th March 2010 14:10 Stratford 1 pt lay Ultimate Need to be quick with this to make the 10 min deadline, basically I strongly fancy Super Kenny who is making his hurdling debut for the Nicky Henderson yard and it makes sense to lay the 2nd favourite. I would rate Ultimate as a danger but if Super Kenny is as good as the word has been then he should take some beating here today.