** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

3.40 Musselburgh

Mike

Pick: Alcazar I really think that Alcazar will have far to much for his opponents here. And rate Alcazar as a fantastic bet. Last time out Alcazar was 5th in the Group 1 Irish St Leger. Only beaten by 3l. The other contenders: Winged D'Argent won a modest handicap well by 8l butthis is a jump in class and i think it will be found wanting. IMO the only serious challenger is Holy Orders who won a Listed race well by 3 1/2l. But this race was in August and has been off the track since then. So bet of the day is :drums Alcazar :nana

Re: 3.40 Musselburgh Alcazar would appear to spearhead a five-runner raiding party from Hughie Morrison’s team and he takes a major drop in class after finishing third to Westerner in the Group 1 Prix Royal-Oak at Longchamp ten days ago. Quotes A stable spokesperson for Hughie Morrison, trainer of Alcazar “He has come back in good form after finishing third in the Prix Royal-Oak. He finished second in that race last year and with a bit of luck this is an easier opportunity for him. We have got the ground he wants, good to soft, and we are hoping for the best.” Deidre Johnston, wife of Mark Johnston, trainer of Winged d’Argent “He is up against it on the ratings and if it had been a handicap he would have been getting more weight from one or two, but he is progressive and has done nothing wrong. He should relish the trip and the owner also owns the mare and lives in Scotland, and it would be nice if he could get some black type.” Im gonna put all my eggs in one basket and BACK ALCAZAR and ive laid Winged D'Argent @2.7 :hope :drums

Re: 3.40 Musselburgh Absolutely pissed it :ok Won by 5l Winged D'Argent did better than i thought. Might be worth keeping any eye on that one in the future. Pleased i helped you FoolsGold Always good to help someone win :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :beer