PL Betfair League $950 Added Starts March 15th

Hooloovoo

Re: PL Betfair League $950 Added Starts March 15th Table in Post 1 now updated. :ok Hooloovoo still at the top. :clap Don't forget the top 10 after next week's game go forward to the final STT. I'd better make a ruling now that in the event of a tie on points for 10th, the player who achieved the highest position during the 3 weeks will take the place.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Betfair League $950 Added Starts March 15th

Yeah we've had trouble with 3 out of 3 counting games before' date=' bigger chance of a tie. :hope If all else fails it will be alphabetical (starting with A) but anyone who has recently changed their name will be demoted. ;)[/quote'] :lol It's spelt wrong - it should be Aanita :ok

Re: PL Betfair League $950 Added Starts March 15th Obviously to avoid this issue it should be decided on Betfair aliases:tongue2

Yeah we've had trouble with 3 out of 3 counting games before' date=' bigger chance of a tie. :hope If all else fails it will be alphabetical (starting with A) but anyone who has recently changed their name will be demoted. ;)[/quote']

Re: PL Betfair League $950 Added Starts March 15th Sorry I wont be able to play for a few weeks got to work stupid hours at work for several weeks (lambing time)! Hopefully will pop into a few games over the summer but flat racing takes priority but plan to be back big time in winter, but thankyou for making me feel welcome at the tables and poker forum ;) see ya soon!