** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Spotlight Poker--$20 free

w1nsome

New Account Signup Bonus - $20 Cash For a limited time, Spotlight Poker is giving you a chance to try our great real money games and tournaments for FREE…that’s right, you heard us. FREE. All you have to do is create a Spotlight Poker account between now and March 31st and we’ll put $20 CASH* into your account. Not Tournament Dollars, Not Bonus Dollars, but $20 real money. You can use this cash to play in our ring games, our Sit and Go’s, or any of our great tournaments, including your chance to play poker on the World Poker Showdown cruise! It doesn’t get much easier to claim your $20 CASH*, so set up your account today! *To claim your $20 cash, you must create a Spotlight Poker player account between March 5th and March 31st, 2010 in a real money eligible area. In order to retain your cash, you must register and play in at least 2 real money tournaments, 2 real money sit and go’s or play 20 raked hands in real money ring games within 15 days of setting up your account. Offer is limited to one new account per person, and subject to approval by Spotlight Poker.

Re: Spotlight Poker--$20 free Thanks for posting. I had a good night playing on there. Now I'm trying to withdraw, and only options seem to be Wire Transfer and check - also the amount seems to stay in US dollars and they make you pay pretty large fee! Any advice on this? Also, will I need to deposit first? Only option seems to be click2pay which I've never heard of. Anybody use this?:unsure

Re: Spotlight Poker--$20 free New Account Signup Bonus - $20 Cash Thanks to all of the new players who joined the Spotlight Poker community. Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to our $20 New Account Signup Bonus we have paused the promotion and are working to make it better for everyone. For those players who set up a new account and received the *$20 cash, go to the tables and enjoy. Stay tuned for bigger and better promotions in the days to come. We look forward to seeing you at the tables. The Spotlight Poker Team

Re: Spotlight Poker--$20 free

$%$&&% When I signed up they were still advertising the free $20 with big letters. Crappy site :@
==================== you just to late i guess:puke --- wont agree with you over crappy site free $20--now $237:cash

$%$&&% When I signed up they were still advertising the free $20 with big letters. Crappy site :@
Bloody great promo banners promoting it when i signed up and read through the terms and it said it was available until 31st march and I havnt got it!! Disgraceful behavior!

Once this was released onto the net and forums--no way was it gonna last long. Tough luck on those that missed the offer--but early birds gets the worms
They offered $20, and while the banners were still there we signed up. We did our part of the deal but the pokerroom didn't came through with their part. This isn't just $20, it's the fact they are not doing what they said they would. I also think this is disgraceful and can't trust his pokerroom when they don't do what they offer :@

Thanks for posting. I had a good night playing on there. Now I'm trying to withdraw' date=' and only options seem to be Wire Transfer and check - also the amount seems to stay in US dollars and they make you pay pretty large fee! Any advice on this? Also, will I need to deposit first? Only option seems to be click2pay which I've never heard of. Anybody use this?:unsure[/quote'] Click 2 Pay used it when I first came online playing Poker - Found it expensive and slow -when I needed to withdraw it was by Cheque which came in Euros, and cost me a bit of process charges when it hit my bank.:(:(

Re: Spotlight Poker--$20 free We did our part of the deal but the pokerroom didn't came through with their part. This isn't just $20, it's the fact they are not doing what they said they would. I also think this is disgraceful and can't trust his pokerroom when they don't do what they offer :@ -------------------------------------------------- well you never read terms properly-"yes it did say up to 31stMarch but also said could be withdrawn before date due to demand"--do you seriously think a buisness would give out unlimited cash--they bount to have set aside a limit on funds on this promo

Re: Spotlight Poker--$20 free New Account Signup Bonus - $20 Cash Thanks to all of the new players who joined the Spotlight Poker community. Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to our $20 New Account Signup Bonus we have paused the promotion and are working to make it better for everyone. For those players who set up a new account and received the *$20 cash, go to the tables and enjoy. Stay tuned for bigger and better promotions in the days to come. We look forward to seeing you at the tables. The Spotlight Poker Team *To claim your $20 cash, you must create a Spotlight Poker player account in a real money eligible area. In order to retain your cash, you must register and play in at least 2 real money tournaments, 2 real money sit and go’s or play 50 raked hands in real money ring games within 15 days of setting up your account. Offer is limited to one new account per person, and subject to approval by Spotlight Poker.

well you never read terms properly-"yes it did say up to 31stMarch but also said could be withdrawn before date due to demand"--do you seriously think a buisness would give out unlimited cash--they bount to have set aside a limit on funds on this promo
Guess I convinced them that it was the right thing to do to give me the $20 :cash "Thanks for contacting us. Due to the overwhelming positive response to our $20 New Account Signup Bonus, this promotion had ended early. However your account was setup shortly after the promotion ended so we have credited your account with the $20. Please feel free to take advantage of our deposit bonus, our freerolls and the other great promotions available at Spotlight Poker. The Spotlight Poker Team" ========================= So... what are the best games to play there w1nsome? :tongue2

Re: Spotlight Poker--$20 free Guess I convinced them that it was the right thing to do to give me the $20 :cash ----------------------------- glad you managed to get the $20:ok---so guess you will be retracting the earlier statement;)[crappy and untrustworthy site]:spank g/luck at the tables

Thanks for posting. I had a good night playing on there. Now I'm trying to withdraw' date=' and only options seem to be Wire Transfer and check - also the amount seems to stay in US dollars and they make you pay pretty large fee! Any advice on this? Also, will I need to deposit first? Only option seems to be click2pay which I've never heard of. Anybody use this?:unsure[/quote'] In order to request a withdrawal, you must have already processed a deposit within our banking system. There are minimum withdrawal amounts depending on the chosen method of withdrawal, and there are fees associated with each withdrawal. A player may only request a withdrawal a minimum of 48 hours after a deposit has been made. Certain withdrawals may require additional identification verification. Use your MasterCard credit card to make instant deposits to your account seem strange to me that you can make a depo from your mastercard but you can only withdraw by Check by mail and not back to your mastercard

Re: Spotlight Poker--$20 free Withdrawal At Spotlight Poker, we pride ourselves on ensuring timely, accurate withdrawals for all of our players. All of our withdrawal requests are handled within 48 hours, and you will receive communication with details of when you will receive your money. In order to request a withdrawal, you must have already processed a deposit within our banking system. There are minimum withdrawal amounts depending on the chosen method of withdrawal, and there are fees associated with each withdrawal. A player may only request a withdrawal a minimum of 48 hours after a deposit has been made. Certain withdrawals may require additional identification verification. Our payments department will walk you through every step of the process to ensure that your money is delivered to you in a timely fashion. Withdrawals Limits

MethodMinimum Withdrawal *Maximum Withdrawal *Transaction Cost *Number of Withdrawals
Wire Transfer$500.00$50,000.00$50.001/week
Check by mail$50.00$5,000.00$10.001/week
Check by courier$50.00$5,000.00$50.001/week

Re: Spotlight Poker--$20 free I have not downloaded the software, but out of interest, is it on a network or independant? I do think the withdrawal methods are "archaic" to say the least, and I would not be happy coughing up between $10 and $50 just to withdraw MY money from the site. Of course, if its a new site then this may change as they get more deposit/withdrawal options.....if they stay in business long enough. ;)

Re: Spotlight Poker--$20 free I think it's a new site with independent network. That would explain the SnG & tournaments who are almost abandoned. It's just some free money to try out. I agree that if they want to have a serious amount of players they have to improve the payment options.

Re: Spotlight Poker--$20 free Il be totally honest here :) I cant believe people that have been around for a while can actually deposit money with a site (lets face it not wll known) and have any complaints if you get shafted :\ Hope im wrong :hope

• 7 months later...

Re: Spotlight Poker--$20 free I found this pokerroom on my computer, Looked inside and saw I had $64,50 (Totally forgot about this) They only offer 3 payout options though :unsure Payout Method (fee): All of the options suck. Anyone still playing on this small pokerroom? Anyone have funds lying there too and found a solution to get money out? (PS i never deposited, and as long as i can't get a good payout option I never will)