Dtd Poker Forum Invitation

geordieneil

hi all, i spoke to morlspin (greame) last night and he is interested in putting a team together to represent punter lounge in a forum game i am organising at DTD. i know its a bit short notice, but the event takes place at DTD poker club in Nottingham on saturday the 27th of march starting at 6pm. we have 2 or 3 spaces left, teams will consist of 10 players with a total buy in of £61 per man (£50+£6reg fee plus £5 buffet) it will all be dealer dealt. 10% of the prizepool will be donated to www.bliss.org.uk a charity that aids with the suffering caused by premature birth, a fantastic charity that helped a member of our team through difficult times. 30% will go to the winning team and 15% for 2nd, the other 45% will be paid as individual prizes according to the DTD payout structure, paying a final table of 9. we have 12 team places available with 9 already confirmed, so should be a cracking day of poker plus raising a nice few quid for BLISS. would be great if punters lounge can get a team together. regards geordieneil