FrenchHeadsUp--final qualifier tonight--5 seats

w1nsome

headsup-banner.png French Heads Up Poker Championship From 1st-7th March, play our daily $5 qualifier at 8:30pm, and join the elite of poker in a new invite- only poker TV show. Join the most exclusive TV show in Europe! The French Heads-Up Poker Championship is the latest poker show on Eurosport! This is an invite-only tournament where the best 32 players in Europe play head-to-head until only one player remains. Now you can be part of this exclusive, hand-picked line-up of players. Imagine winning over the biggest stars in poker on TV and going after the €150,000 prizepool ! Win a €7,000 package* and fly off to France The tournament is held in Evian in France, on 16th-17th March. The €7,000 package comprises the €5,500 entry to the tournament, plus transport and accommodation. You will stay at a luxurious 5* hotel in Evian and have the chance to enjoy the golf, the spa and the beauty of the Alps and the Leman Lake. 1st tour qualifiers: everyday from 1st-7th March 1st tour qualifiers run every day from 1st-6th March at 8.30pm + A last chance qualifier will be programmed on 7th March at 3pm. The buy-in to this 1st tour qualifier is $5+$0.50. In addition to the regular prize pool distribution, the top 5 players will get an entry ticket to the online final. Online Final: 7th March, 8.30pm The online final will be held on Sunday 7th March at 8.30pm. This final is a free ticket-only entry. The winner will get the €7,000 package to the French Heads-Up Poker Championship. *Maximum estimated value >Full Terms and Conditions

Re: FrenchHeadsUp--final qualifier tonight--5 seats I,m surprised that p/loungers are not trying for this 1--will be alot easier to win than the poker/player offer. I see Damatrix has qualed for the final[only 8 runners]. They have had sats each night with a requirments of 10 runners--with 5 guaranteed seets for final--but only 2 nights has it reached 10 This is final night for the sats--with only 8 qualified--with another possible 5 if sat gets required 10 runners. Represents tremedeous value,and a great chance to win:cash

Re: FrenchHeadsUp--final qualifier tonight--5 seats

i`ve been trying all week and it got cancelled twiced as not enough runners' date=' very frustrating[/quote'] Well I suppose you could always have posted it on here:sad Or did I miss it.

Re: FrenchHeadsUp--final qualifier tonight--5 seats

:loon oh f/uk were doomed:wall Washy's entered:notworthy g/l lads BTW--wots up glceud??
Well I dont know when you found out about it, but Al says he's been trying to play all week so has known about it. Guess he's just been too busy to let the rest of us know about it. ( you've got a long way to go winsome to take over my mantle of the most disagreeable person on here;))

Re: FrenchHeadsUp--final qualifier tonight--5 seats At around 8pm UK last night the ongame network had an IT issue that meant tournaments starting after this time were cancelled. There were similar issues with other ongame partners. Unfortunately it meant the Grand Final that you qualified for was not played. So to qualify for this prestigious televised tournament next week, we are rescheduling the FINAL for 8.30pm Wednesday night. We sincerely hope you can play to win the guaranteed $9,500 prize, which is a 5.500 Euro buyin and 1.500 Euro 5 star hotel accommodation and travel money For those of you who cannot make tomorrow night’s final we will repay your buyins from the qualifying phase and double this as compensation. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and wish you good luck at the tables.

Kind Regards, Phoebe Williams The EurosportBET Team