Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28/2

Friday 26 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Odra Wodzislaw Slaski v Lechia Gdansk (16:45 GMT) 2.4 3.35 3.2 102.77 %
maximize.gif Cracovia Kraków v Legia Warszawa (19:00 GMT) 3.95 3.3 2.18 101.49 %
Saturday 27 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Korona Kielce v Jagiellonia Bialystok (13:45 GMT) 2.42 3.25 3.25 102.86 %
maximize.gif GKS Belchatów v Wisla Kraków (15:15 GMT) 3.75 3.25 2.25 101.88 %
maximize.gif Polonia Bytom v Slask Wroclaw (16:00 GMT) 2.38 3.25 3.45 101.77 %
maximize.gif Arka Gdynia v Ruch Chorzow (18:15 GMT) 2.96 3.25 2.7 101.59 %
Sunday 28 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zaglebie Lubin v Piast Gliwice (13:45 GMT) 2.12 3.35 4.1 101.41 %
maximize.gif Polonia Warszawa v Lech Poznan (16:00 GMT) 3.8 3.25 2.25 101.53 %

Re: Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28/2 Odra Wodzisław - Lechia Gdańsk Pick 1 ah(0,-0.5)@1.975 bet 365 Odra bought 10 new players with good leauge past. The club have a one target - avoid relegation. They have very well goalkeeper Onyszko (FC Midtjylland), defender Magdoń (Belchatów),midfielder Cantoro (ex player Wisla 14/0), Brasilla (he played in Polish leauge some years ago) Kolendowicz (Zaglebie Lubin), strikers Chmiest, Grzegorzewski. In addition to the club came some foregin plasyers Velicky, Szalamberidze, Luksik. On the other hand,Lechia remained the backbone of the team.Only younger players left club and went to teams from lower leauges. In tommorow game Lechia will play without capitan Karol Piatek (6/2) and Maciej Rogalski 13/2 (both midfielder), Peter Crvik (defender 10/0), striker Maciej Kowalczyk (8/0). Both club have new ways to reward their players.Part of money is frozen and will be paid after the season if the club reach the intended target.Both team plaeyd very well in pre season match but their opponents were not even on the avarge shelf. IMO that Odra with new players win this game, but we will be careful because the first round after the winter break and the players are not yet-coordinated to 100% . Good Luck friends:welcome

Re: Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28/2 Odra Wodzislaw vs Lechia Gdansk Year by year Odra expected by many fans to finally relegate but somehow they always managed to survive but their situation this season is very difficult that is they changed their tactics in winter. Brought 10 players in team, many experienced (to old imo), just to survive. On paper few of those new faces might click and have a positive impact. Fighter Cantoro from Wisla with current midfielder Malinowski should create a decent central midfielders duo, but imo upfront they are still as crap as they were. Grzegorzewski and Chmiest are overated, old forwards and this two transfers can easily misfire. Brasilia, the new old players in this league so far showed some decent stuff in training games and all hope seems to rely on him. Odra does look stronger than in first round but I would not go overexcited just by the number of new players. Lechia lost few players in winter, but all of them were not important, they simply let them go. The rivarly in team is so big that even captain Piatek did not make it to match 18. It is not that he is out cause of injury/cards, he is out cause coach decided he has better players for this game. Lechia a bit overachieved in first round but there is a nice team being built in Gdansk, new stadium ahead and quite optimistic prospects so I would not write them off in Wodzislaw. Thing is that in this game, Odra absolutely has to go for a win, Lechia can afford to loose and nobody will cry. Motivational factor is on Odra's side, but as well bigger pressure. Tricky game here, I see many Odra backers, I prefer just sit and watch how this team look like after so long winter break. Good Luck!

Re: Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28/2 Finally Ekstraklasa starts this weekend !!!! Alot interesting games for first weekend !!! friday Cracovia - Legia hard one .Cracovia has bougt few players( suvorov and kaliciak important for them) Cracovia has good midfielders and strikers , weakest point goalkeeper and one more thing very good coach more better than Legia . On other side Legia without best striker Chinyama and newcomer Dong also striker, on a bench Legia will starts with her best middle defender Inaki Astiz . chance looks 50/50 but if supporters will help Cracovia its looks like 12 from Cracovia against 11 of Legia . Hard to predict form of players because its first game of a new round , pre season games for both teams looks similiar in 10 games only 3 times won both . Heart says Legia but ... I think more chance for win has Cracovia .:cash

Re: Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28/2 short look at saturday and sunday games . Polonia - Lech , last game won Polonia 4-2 . Polonia coach Jose Maria Bakero !!?? rebuild squad from autumn to Spring . Transfer market closeing 28 february and who knows what will happend ( good striker from Chilli?) . Lech Arboleda and Wojtkowiak back to team , Krivets ( Best player of belarus 2009 from Bate Borysow) join to team And could be a very strong side . On paper Lech has strongest squad in Polish Ekstraklasa Lewandowski , Peszko , Stilic , Arboleda , Wojtkowiak , Buric , Bosacki , Wilk , Injac but most important thing is FORM of players . Everything is possible , my bet 3 or more goals.

Re: Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28/2 Polish Extraklasa 26 Feb 2010, 20:00 Cracovia - Legia (Cracovia +0.5) 1.85@Stanjames 4/10 Both teams are very underish and tight match is expected.Cracovia has that luck of having a great coach of Lenczyk, very experienced guy.After his arrival Cracovia has changed totally their soccer and was able to get such outcomes with 3 main candidates for championship in the 1st part of the season: Cracovia-Lech 1-0 Legia-Cracovia 0-0 Wisla-Cracovia 0-1 Cracovia signed a contract with Alexandru Suvorov (he is expected to be a big reinforcement for them) afart from that Craxa nearly saved all of their players, no one important left them.Important Slusarski isn't ready to play. Legia like always is considered as the main candidate for the champion but they don't have a attack power.Again with 4-5-1 formation with slow Grzelak as a striker.Legia's coach can't count on two regular guys Chinyama str.( he recently didn't play too much because of injury) and Astiz def.Both teams weren't good in preparation games and I see some value on Cracovia, they ought to take their adventage of home field.

Re: Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28/2 Not a fan of totals to be honest, but if I was to pick anything in this game, that would be a shot on 0-1 goals, definitely biggest value here. This game will be tight, two team that would not want to loose a game. Korona at home but a weaker team, 0-0 would not surprise me at all. As far as AH is concerned, Korona -0.25 2.05 is about right, fair price. Jagiellonia is the better of the two, no doubts in my book. Korona is a bit of mystery itself this round with new coach yet to impress on this level and few players he brought from 2nd division. They might have impressed there, but one step above they have to prove themselves. The big problem for Korona today might be their still best players Edi, older and older but class of this guy remains. However he got injured and many expect his place in match 18 as a cover. If he sits on bench and Korona plays like Tataj-Zielinski duo upfront, both new players in team, I am not so confident about bets on them. On the other hand not a fan of Jagiellonia's defensive line. As a team they defend quite well on road but as defensive unit, not a fan of it. Line looks fair though, I skip anyway. Have a shot on under, but do not go high on totals.

Re: Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28/2 Polonia Warszawa - Lech Poznan 1 @3.66 Pinnacle / +0.25 @2.00 Asian line For me the best value of this first round after winter break. This season I only did not like to bet against Wisla, but I have no problems to oppose either Legia or Lech. The price is reflected by the league position which is false one, Polonia was highly underachieving and I expect a much better round from them now. I like a lot their transfers in winter break. They had some wholes in lineup, so what they did? They brough solid players to fill them. Left midfielder Gancarczyk, left back Brzyski, both not so far from national team interest. They brought a spaniard Mayoral, who should do well as soon as the pitches are not wet and soft, only upfront few doubts over the new two faces as no idea who are they. Anyway owner who liked to kick coaches whenver he wanted, felt in love with former Barcelona star player Bakero and gives him and his players whatever they wanted and needed. Polonia should be prepared to the season well and they will climb up in table. Lech of course wanted to fight for the tile, again, and again just wanted. Wisla collapsed today, but still I do not believe in this team. They have so good players, terrific offensive line but always something is lacking. I am still very confident they will finish in top3 but title should be to much. The new signing Kriwiec from BATE should be a reall boost up for offense, but in Warszawa on not so good pitch Lech will have a very hard task to do. I just recalled in my mind few of the last games between these two teams. Polonia was doing better and after reunion with Groclin, Lech did not win in Warszawa. And we have here +0.25 2.00 on Polonia. @3.66 on straight win. I have Lech as 40% winner at most and gladly accept the price on "Black shirts".

Re: Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28/2 Polonia Warszawa - Lech Poznań under 2.5 @1.6 5/10 and 1 @ 3,4 1/10 Polonia have a new coachig staff from Spain (Bakero and rest - he is big authority in Poland) and they bought some good players Tomasz Brzyski 17/1 (Ruch Chorzow), Janusz Gancarczyka 15/1 (Slask Wroclaw) Andreu (Sporting Gijon, hometown Barcelona), and Chilean striker Cortes (6/3 in season 2010 Everton da Viena,but today he can't play).The owner of Polonia have a big dream about Polonia, and he want spend 5 milion euro in next transfers window.The atmosphere in the club is very good, as confirmed by pre-season matches: (win with Zenit St. Petersburg, draw with Valencia). In oter hand Lech bought only one player midfielder Siergiej Krivets (Bate Borysow, 14 golas in last season) who has experience in Champions Leauge. The main problem Lech is it,that they have only one good striker because Lech didn't buy any strikers. Last five matches Polonia ended under 2,5 but in away matches Lech didn't score a lot of goal. On very dameged pitch of Polonia stadium we should see a hard game and not enough goals. Good luck friends!!!:welcome

Re: Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28/2 Personally just did Piast +0.5 @1.98, not sure why the odds rised here. Have Lubin as 44% winners. Both teams fighitng against relegation and I do not expect any fireworks today. Draw my call and I grab the avaialble odds.

Re: Polish Orange Ekstraklasa 26-28/2 Just a short sum up of Sunday. Piast managed to take a draw so a winner here, however their keeper had some work to do to make it happen. Other game, well, shame on me seeing 0-3 results and me being on home side. Still this score line does not reflect what happened on the pitch. Polonia had 56% ball possesion and same number of shots on goal as Lech. But a one goal win should be still deserved as Lech's fire power is just much bigger than Polonia's.