Skittle's Mixture.

Skittle

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Skittle's Mixture. My 'favourite' bet for this would normally be backing horses to place very late on in a race. I'm talking setting up the bet @ 1.01 on betfair, watching the chosen horse all the way through the race, and then hitting the button. The bet would usually go on somewhere around a furlong and a half to half a furlong from the winning post, hence the 1.01 factor, and generally for flat races only. The odd hurdles race would be done, but you need a decent run in as the price wouldn't be there after the fence has been jumped. Am I right in assuming that type of bet wouldn't really work here as it the race would be over by the time I had typed and posted the bet. I've had good success in the past with this bet on another forum but I don't want to encourage the 'aftertimer' brigade despite the fact that I always copy/paste the bet immediately. I'll see what feedback comes from this before doing anything. Comments welcomed.

Re: Skittle's Mixture. Example from a recent bet............. Bet 98, Plump 1st Mar - 15:50 To Be Placed...Lord Singer @ 1.02 in running. Back Your Odds Your Stake Your Profit Lord Singer 1.02 £402.00 £8.04 Ref: 10236776545 Bet placed: 15:54 01-Mar-10

Re: Skittle's Mixture.

Oh go on' date=' give me some feedback on the page 2 question.[/quote'] I was leaving it for a mod, but IMO for this thread you shouldn't be placing the bets on horses which are about to finish @ 1.01. The only way you could get away with it is by posting a screenshot of all your bets for the day as it would be way too easy not to post a losing bet. So IMO, for here its a no no. Going well so far though mate :ok