Handicap System: 52 selections 24 winners +208.10pts 20.01% ROI

This will involve selections around 2/1 or lower; the theory is, bookmakers are normally "in the know". So we will be looking for a selection cut to 2/1 or lower in the first hour at a bookmaker (up to 11am approx) from when prices were first offered. If I haven't posted by 11.30am, then I didn't get to my computer in time, as my cut off point will always be 11.15am. I use this site for my initial search: http://www.oddschecker.com/market-reports/racing/top-movers Although sometimes the data on this page is delayed, so I also check the races individually on the same site. There are other rules..... which are not disclosed. These rules include type of handicap, how many other runners have been cut etc. Rest assured, my posts will remain within the rules created. All bets are placed at best odds available - so something cut to 7/4 somewhere (making it qualifier if it meets my other rules), may still be available to us at 9/4 (as an example.) Best odds guaranteed will also apply, although I don't expect too many drifters. 4 races to keep an eye on in the morning: Sedgefield 3.00, 4.40 Southwell 2.50, 5.00 Edit: I will also update thread title each evening with the latest performance stats of this system.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Handicap System

(Star Choice was cut to 10/11 in the 5.10 Lingfield but 3 out of 6 runners also shown as cut so the horse was excluded under the rules above.) And the 11am selection(s): Monday 22nd Feb 4.55 WOLVERHAMPTON Granny McPhee 20pts @ 15/8 BOG Will Hill :clap
15/8 on an even money shot, I'll settle for that. :ok Selections: 1 Winners: 1 Stakes: 20pts Returns: 57.5pts Profit / Loss: +37.5pts Yield: 187.5%

(3.20 LINGFIELD & 7.30 KEMPTON 2 runners meet the criteria so no bet) 11am selections 7.00 KEMPTON Sutton Veny 20pts @ 11/8 Betfred:ok 8.00 KEMPTON Niran 20pts @ 9/4 Ladbrokes:ok
:clap:clap:clap Very good day at the office :dude Selections: 5 Winners: 4 Stakes: 100pts Returns: 235pts Profit / Loss: +135pts Yield: 135.00%

Re: Handicap System Hi Fleet...new here after being fairly active on other forums. Not sure if it's the done thing here but let me be the first to congratulate you on what looks to be an interesting system. I'll be following with interest. Can anyone explain why the specific rules of the system have to be removed?

Re: Handicap System ..... we have until 11.15am but looking like no bet today at the moment. No bet. Couple of near misses, but nothing meets all the rules. Too many larger fields in some races meaning we were never gonna get a 2/1 shot. Other races with non runners that have created the price cuts. Only race that had the right sort of cut was too higher class with too much prize money. So we wait for tomorrow.

Re: Handicap System Thanks for the explanation Fleet. I take your point. It's one of the things that brought me here in the first place to be honest....the members of the other forums I frequent do not seem to be great systems lovers! Personally, I need to work to a system to stay focused. All the best.

Sun 28th Feb 4.55 KEMPTON Pegasus Again 20pts 11/8 @ StanJames 2nd :$ Round 1 Leg 7 stake is £1
Selections: 7 Winners: 5 Stakes: 140pts Returns: 271.67pts Profit / Loss: +131.67pts Yield: 94.05% Guess we were due a loser. Staking plan bank: £16.59 So round 2 of the staking plan will be £1.65 for 7 bets.

Re: Handicap System OK this one is early because already obvious that it's going be a selection. Whether it wins or not is another matter. :lol The price is getting cut all the time, the selection is racing without penalty for it's LTO win in an apprentice race & is actually racing off a 1lb lower mark than 3 days ago. Let's just hope the poor thing isn't tired. :unsure Monday 1st March 5.40 WOLVERHAMPTON Saddlers Bend 20pts @ 6/5 Paddy Power Round 2 Leg 1 Stake is £1.65