PokerPlayer Magazine and EurosportBet.co.uk French Open 7th March-sleener wins

teaulc

Play in our $5 tournament for the chance to win a package to a high stakes event in France The EurosportBET.co.uk French Open is set to be one of Europe's biggest Hold'em tournaments this Spring and we're offering one reader the chance to be a part of the action. EurosportBET.co.uk has got one €4,000 main event package to give away to the winner of our $5 + $0.50 no-limit hold'em tournament on March 7 at 8pm. All you have to do to be in with a chance of jetting off to France and playing in the €2,000 + €200 main event is register for the exclusive PokerPlayer reader tournament from Feburary 25 using the password found on p.68 of the March issue. The EurosportBET.co.uk French Open main event is expected to have a prizepool of nearly €300,000 and will take place in Evian on March 20-21.

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and EurosportBet.co.uk French Open 7th March

This should be a good one as I think EurosportBet is only open to UK players.
Yes you are right, lucky, only UK players :ok. Couple of things to note though, eurosportbet only accept deposits from debit/credit cards - no neteller or moneybookers. Also the tourney is in lobby as 6th March at 7pm uk time not 7th March 8pm uk time as per the mag.....:unsure Guess we'll just have to wait and see....

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and EurosportBet.co.uk French Open 7th March they really cant grasp what a clock is, it is now down for 9pm start, posted on pokerplayer magazine forum a couple of times,but it does seem that no-one there is really on the ball,Eurosport i mean not pokerplayer.

Anyone else had trouble depositing for this? They wont respond to emails either. :@
---- had same probs m8,eventually sent them passport details and a utility bill to verify--after this no probs depositing

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and EurosportBet.co.uk French Open 7th March Yeah I guessed that might be an issue, already sent. Still nothing from them. Is the customer service always this bad? Surely they would have known that there would be loads of people signing up at the site for this tournament, you'd think they would make an effort for this week at least. Anyway, good luck to those that can play.

omg i won -- :cash loads of pl ers on the tables -- n1 in 3rd fonzie --- pl rules :clap
Well Done - Sleener:clap ........... I thought you were PL but couldn't recognize the name 'Superworzel' :ok