** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mexico 19-21 February

Friday 19 February 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifUANL Tigres v Club Santos Laguna (02:45 GMT) 2.76 3.3 2.9 101.02 %
Saturday 20 February 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifClub Jaguares de Chiapas v CF Pachuca (23:00 GMT) 1.02 1.02 1.02 294.12 %
maximize.gifCF Monterrey v Queretaro FC (23:00 GMT) 1.02 1.02 1.02 294.12 %
Sunday 21 February 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifCA Monarcas Morelia v Deportivo Toluca (01:00 GMT) 1.02 1.02 1.02 294.12 %
maximize.gifGuadalajara-MEX v CF Puebla (01:00 GMT) 1.04 1.04 1.04 288.46 %
maximize.gifClub San Luis v CF Atlas (02:45 GMT) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gifClub Universidad Nacional v CF Atlante (18:00 GMT) 1.02 1.02 1.02 294.12 %
maximize.gifIndios Juarez v CD Cruz Azul (20:00 GMT) 1.04 1.04 1.04 288.46 %
maximize.gifClub Santos Laguna v Estudiantes Tecos (22:00 GMT) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gifCF América v UANL Tigres (22:30 GMT) 1.02 1.02 1.02 294.12 %

Re: Mexico 19-21 February Well, survived to the last stream, but the double journey haven´t finished yet, the weekend will be plagued with more surprises. The doubt for this weekend is if Javier Hernandez "Chicharito" will play, he haven't played this midweek in the match between Atlante and Chivas. This guy is awesome, with only 23 years he made 8 goals in 5 matches, its due to him that Chivas break a record winning in the beggining of a Tournament 6 straight games, they go now for the 7th. Things go complex now, because Mexico will play since the next week friendly matches, and some players will be called to they. A lot of work... and I'm thinking seriously in renew my subscription to wheather channel. See you soon.

Re: Mexico 19-21 February For the moment I avoid the match between Tigres and Santos, Santos beat Toluca last time, and Tigres have a similar mood of play, with quick midfielders like Itamar, but already his play is centered in some stars than in a teamwork (and it seems that altought they have some shine in the tournament, haven't cristallyzed in wins). I expect the scores of this match, by heart I think Santos will win, but I didn't put a bet on it. Hope tomorrow I'll have some forecast for weekend matches, see you soon! Good Luck :hope

Re: Mexico 19-21 February Another good bet, this one is for Ascent League. Lobos BUAP vs Veracruz Veracruz had a little improve in performance since Cuauhtemoc Blanco join this team, but yet him cannot take all the weight of this team in his shoulders, they go against Lobos BUAP who are fourth place in the table and are playing very well... and guess who is called to the mexican selection against Bolivia, and will not play this match. Lobos BUAP @ 1.7

Re: Mexico 19-21 February Well now Aldo de Nigris won't play with Monterrey against Queretaro. The list of titular players that will not play in Monterrey rises to two, with Ernesto Perez and de Nigris. I hope the mood of play of Monterrey would do something against Queretaro who is a team that don't scores many goals but yet he could claim many wins instead (unlike Tigres or Estudiantes, who are the counterpart).

Re: Mexico 19-21 February Hi Supamanu, for the Lobos-Veracruz game Cuauhtemoc Blanco will not play, cause he is called to the mexican selection who will play against Bolivia. Chispa Velarde of Unam will not play for accumulating cards, he is deffensive of Pumas, and one of the best of Mexico.

Re: Mexico 19-21 February

Hi Supamanu' date=' for the Lobos-Veracruz game Cuauhtemoc Blanco will not play, cause he is called to the mexican selection who will play against Bolivia. Chispa Velarde of Unam will not play for accumulating cards, he is deffensive of Pumas, and one of the best of Mexico.[/quote'] and what about cruz azul?? they started awful this season but i think indios is good team to break this bad streak. cruz have only 2 wins and they was lucky with that wins. last game they won with morelia morale is good now maybe time to strat winning some matches. indios no wins in last 23 games.... last match 7-1 lose by atlas i thnik odds 2 for AW are good

Re: Mexico 19-21 February Well, in the game between Indios and Cruz Azul, psicological factors will play an important role. Indios was weeped by Atlas in midweek, and they are expecting the descent, Cruz Azul win by 1-0 Morelia, and now I think they are motivated. The play of Indios rely on his atletich form, and now after played 3 games in two weeks they will not be in his best form. I think this game could go either way. I find more value in Indios or the draw, I think that if you can bet, its better Lobos. And an extra penny in Indios.

Re: Mexico 19-21 February Hi aatoo, there are no playes of Santos Laguna called to the selection against Bolivia, here is the list of the players who will be playing in wednesday

NOMBREPOSICIÓNCLUB
1Luis Ernesto Michel VergaraPorteroGuadalajara
2Jonathan Emmanuel Orozco DomínguezPorteroMonterrey
3Paul Nicolás Aguilar RojasDefensaPachuca
4Efraín Juárez ValdezDefensaUNAM
5Hugo Ayala CastroDefensaAtlas
6José Jonny Magallón OlivaDefensaGuadalara
7Jorge Emmanuel Torres NiloDefensaAtlas
8Óscar Adrián Rojas CastillónDefensaAmérica
9Gerardo Torrado Diez de BonillaMediocampistaCruz Azul
10Israel Castro MacíasMediocampistaUNAM
11Luis Miguel Noriega OrozcoMediocampistaPuebla
12Braulio Luna GuzmánMediocampistaSan Luis
13Pablo Edson Barrera AcostaMediocampistaUNAM
14Ángel Eduardo Reyna MartínezMediocampistaAmérica
15Cuauhtémoc Blanco BravoDelanteroVeracruz
16Alberto Medina BriseñoDelanteroGuadalajara
17Jesús Aldo De Nigris GuajardoDelanteroMonterrey
18Javier Hernández BalcázarDelanteroGuadalajara

Re: Mexico 19-21 February

Hi aatoo, there are no playes of Santos Laguna called to the selection against Bolivia, here is the list of the players who will be playing in wednesday
NOMBREPOSICIÓNCLUB
1Luis Ernesto Michel VergaraPorteroGuadalajara
2Jonathan Emmanuel Orozco DomínguezPorteroMonterrey
3Paul Nicolás Aguilar RojasDefensaPachuca
4Efraín Juárez ValdezDefensaUNAM
5Hugo Ayala CastroDefensaAtlas
6José Jonny Magallón OlivaDefensaGuadalara
7Jorge Emmanuel Torres NiloDefensaAtlas
8Óscar Adrián Rojas CastillónDefensaAmérica
9Gerardo Torrado Diez de BonillaMediocampistaCruz Azul
10Israel Castro MacíasMediocampistaUNAM
11Luis Miguel Noriega OrozcoMediocampistaPuebla
12Braulio Luna GuzmánMediocampistaSan Luis
13Pablo Edson Barrera AcostaMediocampistaUNAM
14Ángel Eduardo Reyna MartínezMediocampistaAmérica
15Cuauhtémoc Blanco BravoDelanteroVeracruz
16Alberto Medina BriseñoDelanteroGuadalajara
17Jesús Aldo De Nigris GuajardoDelanteroMonterrey
18Javier Hernández BalcázarDelanteroGuadalajara
Haha Blanco can't still be playing football, surely?!:rollin

Re: Mexico 19-21 February Hi Mozzi! Well Blanco is like a national relic... but lately it seems that football players 've found the fountain of eternal youth, "Bofo" Bautista begin to score goals after two years of not scoring one and Zepeda of Atlas is the reason of Atlas great performance. Blanco plays in second division or Ascent League, and well the reason he'll play with the selection is because is friend of Aguirre.