Treble's Tips

Guest TheTrebleKing

Guest TheTrebleKing

monday selections ok 1 selection for today, Foley Millenium, 4:45 Ayr should be around 6/1, £72 win gl folks :)

Guest TheTrebleKing

foley millions well foley millenium came placed at 10/1 i'd imagine anyone following the system would of had e/way on it. i'm assuming it was 1/4 odds 1,2,3 so i'll work it out at that. £25 e/way returns £87.50 so the bank is up £37.50 today, i know i said £72 win, but the system rules are that if a horse is above 7/1 then we do each way.

Guest TheTrebleKing

Treble's Tips so the current bank is £1497.17 the running profit is £497.17 quite good seeing as the system only been on here a week :) hopefully some lovely selections tomorrow :b

Guest TheTrebleKing

Treble's Tips i had an e-way double as my personal bet for the day with that and stoic leader, but it let me down :(

Guest TheTrebleKing

football. can anyone tell me what these NTL football bets are all about? i keep hearing about them but i have no idea what they are, something about backing teams not to lose as a double etc, also can i put them on at a regular highstreet bookies like done's? any help would be appreciated :D

Guest DannyCash

Re: football. Treble, I use 'NOT TO LOSE' doubles a fair bit. I'll gladly send you the spreadsheet I desgined for calculating the stakes so that you win the same amount regardless of the result, as long as the 2 selected teams do not lose. Basically think of it as 4 seperate bets WIN/WIN WIN/DRAW DRAW/WIN and DRAW/DRAW I have found over the years it is not worth involving teams that are less than even money. Cheers Danny

Guest TheTrebleKing

Treble's Tips i thought u pick 2 matches, and back every team not to lose as doubles, obviously in 2 matches only 2 teams can lose, so ur a double up straight away, and if both matches are draws, thats all ur doublles up, am i on the right lines? anyway send me your spreadsheet to [email protected] much appreciated :)

Guest TheTrebleKing

Treble's Tips i did ask in ladbrokes where i work about these "NTL" doubles and they looked at me like a piece of dirt, as if i was a conman, saying "it sounds ambiguous, or a contingency bet" lol

Guest garrybhoy

NTL DOUBLES Alright boys, have been intrigued bye these NTL doubles for some time now, would like to give it a try in the new season. Dannhycash could you send me the spreadsheet you have made up:ok

Guest TheTrebleKing

tuesdays selections only 1 short priced selection for today, Stage by Stage, 3:00 Uttoxeter the system picked this horse and i have doubts about it, carrying far too much weight over this kind of trip, but we'll see i guess :) gl folks :b

Guest TheTrebleKing

todays results ok so Stage by Stage won @ 5/4, £50 staked returns £112.50 i was expecting this horse to be odds-on, but the price must of drifted. £62.50 profit on the day Current Bank: £1559.67 Running Profit: £559.67 more winners tomorrow hopefully :)

Guest TheTrebleKing

Treble's Tips i said that at the start WFTE, i wouldnt have personally picked that horse myself, i would have probly picked L'orage Lady which finished 2nd at 2/1 and would of lost money. just goes to show systems are great things, they cut through all the media hype and just pick a horse which adheres to key winning factors, but sometimes these factors make a horse rediculously short priced, but occasionally it throws in a nice win.

Guest TheTrebleKing

Treble's Tips thnx Blue Spinnaker :) also i've decided i'm not going to turn this system into a raceline, i think the bookies take enough money off people without dodgy racelines doing it aswell. so maybe 1 day i'll accept donations or something and keep this thread up and running, i am a bit skint atm :lol

Guest TheTrebleKing

wednesdays selections.. ok a couple of better priced picks today.. Lucky Valentine, 3:30 Lingfield Warden Complex, 7:10 Sandown i'll stick a tenner double on aswell just to make sure :) gl folks

Guest TheTrebleKing

Treble's Tips ok so both selections lost today, better luck tomorrow i hope :) today: -£110 Bank: £1449.67 Running Profit: £449.67

Guest TheTrebleKing

thursdays selections ok a short priced pick today and a slightly better price. Masafi, 8:15 Folkestone Cherokee Nation, 9:00 Doncaster hopefully cherokee can take on the mighty Red Romeo and win (at a nice price too) :) gl folks :D

Guest TheTrebleKing

... masafi won @ 2/9 and the other horse lost, so -£34 on the day. Friday Selections: Goodenough Mover, Chep 8:30 this horse wont be fancied in the market in my opinion, the top and bottom weights have good form and will be fancied by the general punter, so i think this horse might drift out to 5/1 or 6/1 hopefully. good luck folks :) also a fun treble for ya, Caona, 2:15 Ascot Goodenough Mover, 8:30 Chepstow Pickle, 8:45 Newmarket £20 Treble :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TheTrebleKing

how long has it been? right i'm gonna start up this thread again and pick a few more winners for u lot, hopefully we can break some records and make mucho profit over the next few months, i'm dropping all of my system rules (the methods by which i pick the horses, not the staking rules) and hopefully pick some bigger priced winners :) i'll be starting tomorrow with the new selections, i think the betting bank reached about £1500 roughly, so the old system made £500 profit in about 2 weeks, gonna revert back to a bank of £1000 and see if i can treble it in the next month. stay tuned folks :)

Guest ONEDUNME

Good idea Good idea mate but can I suggest you move it to the systems and strategy thread? The only thing you'll have to be careful of is that you'll have to say in advance if you're going to take the SP, or state that you're taking an early price (and which bookie it's with) I, for one, will be taking a keen interest. Good luck :ok

Guest TheTrebleKing

moving ok folks the thread is gonna be moving to the systems and strategy wotzit forum thingy, but lets have todays selections first: Boracay Dream, 2:00 Salisbury a horse on its debut, i seem to have a knack for picking big priced debut places and winners, if price is under 10/1 go for a straight win on this, anything over and go each way, personally i'm gonna watch the market and see if there is any money coming for this 1, if not i'll back each-way. predicted price is 7/1 but from looking at the form of the field the general n00bie punter will take pot luck on an outsider as it looks wide open. Lucky Story, 4:15 Salisbury beat Red Romeo by 5 lengths in a 6 furlong race last year, and as most of us know, Red Romeo is a top class speed horse, so this horse must be something special to do that, also this horse will be calm and refreshed from a 10 month break from the track, its bottom weight carrying only 8 stone 7 which is the lowest weight its ever carried, also carrying Darryl Holland, and its drawn in stall 9 which is a nice advantage, everything in its favour so far. Racing Post predicts 9/2 but i feel this horse will be backed in greatly and thus the odds reduced substantially, so take an early price on this 1 if you can. £50 Singles (or whatever u can afford) and £10 e/way Double for my personal bet good luck folks :)