** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Treble's Tips

Guest TheTrebleKing

Guest TheTrebleKing

i'm gonna try and set-up a RaceLine! i've created what i think is a great system, so far i've been counting my profit and its growing, i'll start putting my selections on here so you can see for yourselves if its nice or not :b the staking rules: 5% of your total bank on each selection (my bank i'm gonna start at £1000) every time a selection loses increase the stake by 20%. so basically i'm staking £50 per selection, if it loses, the next selection will be £60, if that loses then the next selection will be 20% of the £60 on top again, so the next stake will be £72, however when a winner is picked, the stake reverts back to £50, carry on like this. sounds complex i know :sleeping my selections will be available every morning before 9am on this thread, i hope all of you will stay tuned :D

Guest TheTrebleKing

i'm lazy thanks AK, but i assure you it does turn a profit, and you will see the logic soon. anyway i've been lazy today, i did say before 9am but its a sunday and i had a lay-in lol. anyway heres todays selections: Pinchbeck, Haydock 2:40 Smart John, Haydock 4:40 good luck folks :)

Guest TheTrebleKing

a great start. yeah pinchbeck came in for me, but i'm gonna cheat cos i took an early price of 5/1 at Done Bookmakers :b so far its a £200 profit cos my 2nd selection came placed, a great start to the system. Because my last selection lost, the next one will be a £60 win. also any horses above 7/1 i advise e/way betting, so the basic e/way bet would be £25 e/way. more selections to follow soon :)

Guest TheTrebleKing

Todays selections... ok lets see if i can carry on today and pick another winner.. Borora, 2:30 Newton Abbot Double Honour, 3:00 Newton Abbot remember its a £60 stake on Borora 'cos my 2nd selection lost yesterday, if Borora loses then its a £72 stake on Double Honour, if Borora wins however, then it reverts back to the £50 stake. good luck folks :)

Guest TheTrebleKing

RaceLine info ok 2 winners today, 11/4 and 4/1, £60 on the first and £50 on the latter (i stake this myself btw, so i have confidence) and ironically... the only day i pick a treble where i've not put it on here it comes in!!! i had the 2 above and party ploy in the 2:45 at Ayr at 7/4, £20 treble returned £1030 :D looks like i'm only the treble king when i dont put my selections on here lol anyway, 4 selections, 3 winners = 75% strike rate starting bank = £1000 current bank = £1670 clear profit = £670 not bad for 2 days work :) *edit* when the bank reaches £2000, the basic stake will take a jump to £100, carry on untill banned by the bookies :) more selections tomorrow, i hope i've got some peoples attention :b

Guest ONEDUNME

Nice one Fascinating stuff treble king - I'll be backing them tomorrow with my hard earned cash so I hope you have another good day.:ok I'm a bit baffled by your running total though:unsure . Sorry If Im missing something but if you made £200 on the first day and the bank was at £1200, then had £60 on 11/4, then £50 on 4/1, how does the bank get to £1670? Sorry to be a pain:o

Guest TheTrebleKing

... i think i been doing my sums wrong, was never good at maths lol, right i work it out... my first winner was at 5/1 cos i cheated and took an early price, so £50 on that returns £300 minus the £50 i lost on the 2nd selection, so add £250 to the bank which makes it £1200, cos obviously the first selection took the bank down to £950 before any returns. following me so far? £60 on 11/4 returns £225, £50 on 4/1 returns £250, add both to the bank and take away £110 for todays stakes, so £1200 + £250 + £225 - £110 = £1565 so yes i think i went wrong somewhere lol but still its £565 profit in 2 days which i'm happy with :D ONEDUNME: be careful with the selections, this system is prone to losing streaks aswell as winning streaks, biggest losing streak i had was 6 losers in a row, biggest winning streak i had was 8 in a row, my plan is for the long-term, maybe about £1000+ a month clear profit, hoping for a strikerate averaging about 60%, but obviously some months may only yield £200 - £300 profit. basically all i'm saying its not a system to pick and prod at, i back every selection, if i used my own judgement and ignored certain selections i'd sure be at a loss, most of these horses i wouldnt pick in a million years, but they come up in the system. also i dont take days off, cos there might be a 12/1 winner pop up somewhere along the line (biggest winner so far picked by the system was 25/1, i didn't back it though cos the system was still in testing stages to see if it would turn a profit) maybe tomorrow both selections will lose, but maybe i'll get 2 more winners, the plan is to stick at it, i'd advise most people just to watch for a month or two so they can see exactly what i'm doing, and see if its worth it. anyway sorry to rant on, but i dont want to see people at a loss, the objective is to BEAT THE BOOKIE! :D

Guest ONEDUNME

Thanks :ok Thanks mate. I understand what you're saying and I dont intend to be picking the odd ones out. I intend to follow all of them (though not to the stakes that you do:D ). If I lose a bit, I lose a bit, dont worry about it - I wont.

RaceLine info Well done on a great start Treble - but if you carry on picking horses at these odds I guarantee you'll in time have a losing run longer than 6! Out of interest, how long have you been running this system, how many bets have you had and how many winners (also the average odds of the bets). Cheers Seen

Guest TheTrebleKing

profit matters... well i been running this system about a month and a half, out of 84 selections had 44 winners, i dont know how to work out percentahes or anything but i'm working on that lol anyway the odds are fairly good, sometimes its short priced, average price i'd say is about 3/1 and the odd 25/1 or 12/1( *cough* Bandari *cough* ) creeps in somewhere. anyway, todays selections: the racing is piss-poor today, hence the piss-poor selections: Elusive Dream, 3:30 Brighton A Woman in Love, 4:00 Brighton *edit* bound to be short priced, but should turn a profit, and personally i'm gonna stick on a £100 double aswell asthe usual singles. good luck folks :)

Guest TheTrebleKing

results a non-runner and a short priced winner at 1/3:sad not a great day by any means, but still a profitable one... Bank: £1565 total staked: £100 Returns: £116.67 Todays profit: £16.67 Running Profit: £581.67 Current Bank: £1581.67 so £16.67 on the day, not impressive, but better than a kick-up-the-arse i supose :rollin anywayz, i'll be back tomorrow and hopefully pick some better winners for you guys :b ( please tell me if i've done my maths wrong again! lol :lol )

Guest TheTrebleKing

wednesdays selections ok some for ya today Dance on the Top, 3:50 Lingfield Vienna's Boy, 8:55 Kempton both are likely to be above 7/1, so i advise e/way betting on these (£25 e/way), hopefully another profitable day :) good luck folks :D *edit* i took 6/1 and 12/1 respectively, but still did e/way, look at it as a safety bet on the 6/1 :b also nothing to do with the system: Araglin, 7:40 Worcester i took 14/1 on this and had a fiver each-way as a fun bet, think it might atleast get a place. have a good day folks

Guest ONEDUNME

Fantastic tip NIce one TK:clap Thought it had bloody won there for a minute. Had a very very modest bet on it at 20/1 but well done sir.

Guest TheTrebleKing

results... thx onedunme me :) so the system turned up nothing for today, but my personal bet came in 2nd @ the price i took of 14/1, so not all is lost:rollin anyway bank = -£100 hope tomorrows selection(s) win, ciao for now ppl

Guest TheTrebleKing

todays selections thursday selections. Dickie Deadeye, Doncaster 7:40 Here to me, 8:25 Epsom remember the first selection is £72 cos both lost yesterday, if that loses add another 20%, so the second horse would be £86.40 (make it a nice round £85 if u prefer) and my personal fun bet for the day, Green Go, 3:35 Cartmel good luck folks :)

Guest ONEDUNME

Ermm I hate to keep correcting you when you're winning me money TK but yesterday was -110, not -100:o £50 on the first and £60 on the second.:ok Green go is only 6/1. Come on man, I want another twenty to one-er :lol

Guest TheTrebleKing

Treble's Tips i'll update the bank and whatever later, dickie came first and i took evens, here to me came 3rd at 8/1 1/5th odds. profitable and i'll update everything later, in a hurry this morning cos i gotta go to derby. anyway friday selections, 2 Godolphin horses today, both with dettori on, gonna be short priced i think but personally i'll stick the double on aswell. Desert Destiny, Newbury 3:05 Delsarte, Newmarket 6:30 and my personal bet for the day, Elusive Dream, 8:50 Hamilton gonna be odds-on but i think can make his 4timer today, gonna stick a grand on this 1, and do a £20 treble with all 3 horses :) good luck everyone and i see u later :b

Guest TheTrebleKing

Treble's Tips well it was a grand well spent, finished 1st at 4/9, so netted me £444.44 profit. ok so both friday's selections lost, and there were no selections for today cos i was out drinking last night and i didnt get up till late, but the good news is the horses that i would of picked today would have lost anyway, and the only winner was odds-on, so an escape to some degree lol anyway an update on the financial situation of this thread: £1568.67 was the bank before friday's bets, as you know both selections lost, so -£50 -£60 = -£110 and no selections for saturday. current bank = £1458.67 more selections tomorrow (sunday) :)

Guest TheTrebleKing

Treble's Tips this is nothing to do with the system, but i noticed this horse will be wearing blinkers for the first time tomorrow, would be interesting to see what difference it makes, they wouldnt put them on for the fun of it. Royal Tigress, 4:15 Curragh (sunday) predicted to be an outsider (33/1), but i'm gonna throw a tenner each way at it, you never know it might come in, stranger things have happened :)

Guest TheTrebleKing

sunday no system tips for today unfortunately, the racing is quite poo and not alot to choose from, maybe some winners tomorrow :D

Guest DannyCash

Infact... Infact TK, here's a treble for YOU!!!! :eek 2:45 Stratford RIVER CITY 3:30 Newton Abbot WESTENDER 4:15 Curragh OUIJA BOARD Cheers Danny

Guest TheTrebleKing

Treble's Tips royal tigress is available for 100/1 at ladbrokes, racing in the 4:15 at the curragh, also danelissima is available at 20/1, both worthy of an e-way bet methinks.