** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Ufc 110

Main Card

Goin for Cain Velasquez as he is hungry and think he will beat the Nog on points. Wandy is just a beast...period Big daddy Joe Stevenson's boxing will prevail in this stand up fight Bader's wrestling and boxing will be too powerful for the unpredictable Jardine. Mirko Cro Cop is past it but i still pick him to beat the out of shape Rothwell. £1 stake returns £10.81 with Stan James :hope

Re: Ufc 110 hey, nice to see this thread, it's kind a tricky to predict sometimes UFC :) remember i bet on Cro Cop to beat Jr dos Santos, but he lost, looks like mirko's ERA is gettiin over, but he's one of my personal best fighters, i know that i'll be on croatian, but Big Ben is a beast too, he's young and he's already had 30 i think or smth fights in his carier, so this one will be interesting fight. I like the way Cain is fighting and he's one of the best in the division for sure, Minotauro has a huge experience and he's very durable on the ground, where Cain dominated his last 2 fights, so it'll be very vert good fight :) i'm expecting Cain to win and after that maybe he's second to shoot to title , After Mir - Carwin interim belt fight at UFC 111. Damn it'll be f*** great fight.

Re: Ufc 110

hey, nice to see this thread, it's kind a tricky to predict sometimes UFC :) remember i bet on Cro Cop to beat Jr dos Santos, but he lost, looks like mirko's ERA is gettiin over, but he's one of my personal best fighters, i know that i'll be on croatian, but Big Ben is a beast too, he's young and he's already had 30 i think or smth fights in his carier, so this one will be interesting fight. I like the way Cain is fighting and he's one of the best in the division for sure, Minotauro has a huge experience and he's very durable on the ground, where Cain dominated his last 2 fights, so it'll be very vert good fight :) i'm expecting Cain to win and after that maybe he's second to shoot to title , After Mir - Carwin interim belt fight at UFC 111. Damn it'll be f*** great fight.
I think Cro Cop should make this his last fight win or lose, as cant see him beating any of the top guys like Lesnar, Carwin, Mir, Nog etc and he's already lost to the likes of Kongo and Gonzaga. Also the odds on Dos Santos 1/3 v Gonzaga 2/1 for their upcoming fight on UFC LIVE. May be tempted to bet on Gonzaga (BJJ Black belt) as his BJJ is much better than Dos Santos (Purple belt) and Gonzaga is a big puncher.

I think Cro Cop should make this his last fight win or lose, as cant see him beating any of the top guys like Lesnar, Carwin, Mir, Nog etc and he's already lost to the likes of Kongo and Gonzaga. Also the odds on Dos Santos 1/3 v Gonzaga 2/1 for their upcoming fight on UFC LIVE. May be tempted to bet on Gonzaga (BJJ Black belt) as his BJJ is much better than Dos Santos (Purple belt) and Gonzaga is a big puncher.
That's for sure that mirco can't beat theese guys like Brock or Mir ... like i said Cro Cop's era is over, and we must appreciate him and respect for his all fights. But in todays UFC fight some kind unusual fights going on ... it's hard to predict it, for example i just can't even imagine who will be at the winners line on interim belt fight Carwin - Mir, both guys respect each other, but who will win? can we speculate that Mir will submit Carwin, because his BJJ Black Belt, or Shane will knock Frank out with his pure boxing style ? In case Frank''s boxing style had increased so much, so any fighter nowadays can win in any style, you can see the huge Gabriel's KO to Mirko, do you was expecting smth too like that? i mean this UFC is so interesting and to predict fights here is so hard. you can easily go value betting on underdog here, i remember when i posted on Mauricio Rua to beat "the Dragon" the odd were around 5 ... so it is too very scare bet that Dragon will beat Rua with odd like 1.28... when he's every second could bee knocked out ... Do you know when will be Brock back on the fighting schedule? damn, i can't wait to see his ass whoped

Do you know when will be Brock back on the fighting schedule? damn' date=' i can't wait to see his ass whoped[/quote'] Lesnar is coming back June or July. We will have to beg to differ on him getting beaten though as i think he is number 1, and will be for a long time.

CroCop will return in style..he wil winn next fight..

Lesnar is coming back June or July. We will have to beg to differ on him getting beaten though as i think he is number 1, and will be for a long time.
Well, he weights little to big for this division, his wrestling is exellent, but i don't think that he will be there where he shouldn't be at all. Look at Cains shot to tittle, it comming to long for sure, look at Brock's shot to title, it took simply too short, so i don't think that he should be there. Like i said and other's UFC fans pointing that Brock is too big for others so there should be maybe some kind a Super heavyweight division, but it's not possibble at the moment, so i think that brock is there not respectively and his place isn't earned like the others was, i want Mir to face him with that tittle very much, and believe Mir will beat him, otherwise Shane is too pure class boxer and i think he will be maybe biger threat than Mir for Brock.

Re: Ufc 110 Hmmm. Mirko Filpovic's new opponent will be Australian veteran Anthony Perosh. If 'The Hippo' beats Cro Cop it's been noted he'll have a four-fight contract with the UFC so he'll be certainly 'up for it' even at such incredibly short notice in preparing for it. Don't see any odds for that yet. Elvis Sinosic injured his shoulder so the fight against Chris Haseman is off. They haven't got a replacement fighter for that one. Don't expect too many shocks on the main card with the only pick 'em being the headliner...not even going to attempt to predict that one. I think Silva will KO Bisping, Stevenson will just about fend off Sotiropoulos and Bader will survive against Jardine.

Re: Ufc 110 Good to see some interest in this, should be a good one. Couple of speculative picks.. Chris Lytle vs. Brian Foster Fight of the Night 1.5pts 9.50 PaddyPower Lytle has won this award in his last 3 fights and 4 times out of his last 6.. it is noticeable that he has somewhat embraced his role as a slugger/gatekeeper type and makes a point of making his fights exciting, almost to the point of abandoning any form of tactics. Foster is a guy who could match up well with Lytle and this one could be a real cracker.

Re: Ufc 110 R.Bader to bt. K.Jardine by Decision 3pts 3.50 PaddyPower R.Bader to bt. K.Jardine 10pts 1.67 StanJames Bader has wrestled his way to decision victories, losing just one round on 6 scorecards whilst doing so, in his first two UFC performances and although I don't think Jardine will be so easy to control as his first two opponents, I do think that Bader will eventually catch Jardine's infamous leg kicks and have enough success with the takedowns to grind out a decision. I don't think Jardine's awkward stand-up style will be enough to bamboozle Bader for long as he will look to impose his will on Jardine with relentless takedown attempts. I do recognise that Bader has the power to KO Jardine but I'd have the decision favourite over that particular outcome and if Bader doesn't have success on the feet, he has a strong contingency plan in his high quality wrestling that should get him the win here against a stuttering Jardine who has lost 3 of his last 4 bouts.

Re: Ufc 110 M.Bisping to bt. W.Silva by KO 5pts 4.50 PaddyPower M.Bisping to Win in Round One 2pts 10.00 Betfred Silva, although a legend, has been KO'd in 3 of his last 4 losses which is worrying for an aging fighter who has been through his fair share of wars and was much less susceptible to being sparked in his earlier days (1 'proper' KO, 1 cut stoppage, in 37 fights prior to 2007 compared to 3 heavy KO's in 6 fights since). Everyone knows that a fighter's punch resistance is one of the first things to go and this could be the case with Wand here. He will be further hampered by the weight cut to 185, a cut which he has never made before and he even had trouble cutting to 195 in a catchweight contest against Franklin last year. Silva can always land the big shot but has always been hittable and even more so at this point of his career. Bisping has enough power, in my opinion, to floor Silva here and will be the much slicker, more fluent and quicker fighter, especially knowing that he will not have to defend the takedown with a fighter like Wanderlei. Rich Franklin beat Silva convincingly on the feet last time out but couldn't put the nail in the coffin and won a decision, I'm hoping the weight cut could help to increase the chances of a KO here. Bisping showed great heart in his last fight with Kang and I think he'll take advantage of Silva's demise in grand style tonight.

Re: Ufc 110 Annoying that Joe Stevenson was outmuscled as mostly every other betting favourite won even in the undercard (apart from Goran Reljic losing to C.B. Dollaway). http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-110-Results-and-Live-Play-by-Play-22742 Cain Velasquez's stock just got a little higher today. Surprised by how easy he dished out abeating! :\