Mexico Torneo de Clausura

Saturday 13 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Club Jaguares de Chiapas v Queretaro FC (23:00 GMT) 2.07 3.4 3.75 104.39 %
maximize.gif Club Santos Laguna v Deportivo Toluca (23:00 GMT) 2.22 3.3 3.5 103.92 %
Sunday 14 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Monarcas Morelia v CF Atlas (01:00 GMT) 1.94 3.4 4 105.96 %
maximize.gif Guadalajara-MEX v CF Atlante (01:00 GMT) 1.5 4.33 7 104.03 %
maximize.gif Club San Luis v Indios Juarez (02:45 GMT) 1.55 4 7.4 103.03 %
maximize.gif Club Universidad Nacional v Estudiantes Tecos (18:00 GMT) 1.72 3.6 5.2 104.90 %
maximize.gif CF Puebla v CF Pachuca (18:00 GMT) 2.6 3.25 2.8 104.95 %
maximize.gif CF América v CD Cruz Azul (22:30 GMT) 2.05 3.4 4 103.19 %
Monday 15 February 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CF Monterrey v UANL Tigres (00:30 GMT) 1.95 3.4 4.3 103.95 %

Re: Mexico Torneo de Clausura What I've said about Promotion League apply too for First Division, there are many though games and results could go either way. And for the other way many people are in disagrement with some of my elections to bet for, but I didn't mind it, I will indicate where its the case. Guadalajara-MEX v CF Atlante Pick: Guadalajara win CA Monarcas Morelia v CF Atlas No pick for this game. Club Santos Laguna v Deportivo Toluca Pick: Santos Win

Re: Mexico Torneo de Clausura Here is where the real problems begin, what to do if mainly all the world says something and you are convinced of the opposite, well its what happen in these other two selections: maximize.gif Club Jaguares de Chiapas v Queretaro FC I consider Queretaro have more chances to win this match that Jaguares, draw is a posibility too. Indeed, I don't think that at the actual circunstances surronding the team of Jaguares they can win. Pick: Queretaro win (If you think is very risk choose Lay Jaguares) Club San Luis v Indios Juarez How I say after if no one agree with me in this madness I can't blame he. Pick: Lay San Luis

Re: Mexico Torneo de Clausura Morelia - Atlas Morelia and Atlas are well-started in the new season.Morelia has so far collected nine points, while Atlas is also now able to collect nine points and the start of the two teams is expected that these two teams at the end will see Liguilla. Morelia is started and the competition in the Libertadores, and immediately were defeated away at Banfilda 2-1. After returning from Argentina coach Morelia Tomás Boy due to fatigue will have to begin to rotate players so that today a part of Morelia will be most of the players who receive less opportunity during the season with a pair of young players.Also in the team should be the standard players but since a lot of matches in a short time and after a long trip sure that they will hardly now be able to give their maximum. Atlas on the other hand is certainly a little surprised everyone with his start of the season.However players that should be expected that in the previous season playing well this season have started to play good.Atlas coach Carlos Ischia for this match can not count on Daniel Osorno and Eduard Rergis while Miguel Zepeda is questionable for this match. Fatigue is present in Morelia and Boy now has to rotate a lot in a team that certainly opens up many opportunities for Atlas in this game make a good result.Surely Morelia today will not be as dangerous as we used to see them and Atlas so far has proved a good game so I think that Atlas in this match has a good chance to achieve positive result in this game. Atlas(+0.5) @ 2.00 188bet

Re: Mexico Torneo de Clausura Hi Smuk! I also thought Atlas could win, but Morelia altought haven't show its football class is a more consistent team, with this score I have no doubt that Morelia is a team of the first level, they go to Libertadores with the sincere desire of win, and without many time to rest they put clear that they are a serious contendant for the tournament, however I could see Atlas going up as well, and they definitively will crush Indios next week Wow! I can't believe it! Four of Four. Queretaro Santos San Luis and Indios Draw Guadalajara (obviously) :clap And Bochum! :drums I have time yet to put a bet, match between Puebla and Pachuca is live now, but I will put my money in Cruz Azul against America, I also think that this match will be under, almost all are secure this match will go over (well many was sure that San Luis will win, I am surprised of the draw), I have no much time for put the reasons about the match between Cruz Azul and America, historically America overcome Cruz Azul in his stadium, but time have changed now and its a good price for a road team, a last pick also I will take Monterrey over Tigres, against history say that this is a close match and Tigres are a little better than Monterrey, but Tigres did't go to Libertadores. Monterrey lose with Sao Paulo a team of first category, this don't surprise me, Monterrey go with an alternate squad to Libertadores to prepare for this match, Monterrey have all advantage

Re: Mexico Torneo de Clausura Thanks Leadbelly, I'll do my best to pick the wheat from the chaff, I run with luck in sometimes, and I suppose this streak will come to and end, but I do it mainly for fun, so I guess will be here for a time. Hi to all the punters, see next week. Barcelona Over, well what most I can request :rollin

Re: Mexico Torneo de Clausura

Hi Smuk! I also thought Atlas could win, but Morelia altought haven't show its football class is a more consistent team, with this score I have no doubt that Morelia is a team of the first level, they go to Libertadores with the sincere desire of win, and without many time to rest they put clear that they are a serious contendant for the tournament, however I could see Atlas going up as well, and they definitively will crush Indios next week Wow! I can't believe it! Four of Four. Queretaro Santos San Luis and Indios Draw Guadalajara (obviously) :clap And Bochum! :drums /quote] Well don mate :ok I will not bet against Morelia any more they are very dangerous and Atlas disappointed me I expected more from them and better in this game.

Re: Mexico Torneo de Clausura Hi Smuk! Thanks. Yes Morelia is a dangerous team and I think a team that in near future could match sudamerican potencies like Banfield or Fluminenses, but who knows, coming to Atlas I also don´t though Morelia could beat Atlas, but they do despite the strain. A first level team unless in mexican soccer; talking of Atlas I'm considering seriously to take they as winners against Indios de Juarez in midweek fixtures.