Champions League Tue 16 February

Re: Champions League Tue 16 February

He's a very good player but very flawed and properly the last player you want on your team want on your team when struggling. He's ******* awful at creating chances and keeping possession when it's most needed' date=' just plays on his own and says stuff you all to his teammates. I doubt he will ever learn that he can't play like that vs a decent/top team.[/quote'] Sounds more like Zlatan Ibrahimovic than Ronaldo.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan – Man United The first substitution: Milan 2' date=1 Bwin 5% The rate is based entirely on statistics. See the last matches in the bet picture (we will review minutes of the first replacement): Milan Serie A: (h) Udinese ‘14 (injury) (g) Aston Villa ‘46 (forced) (g) Bologna ‘62 (h) Livorno ‘46 (g) Inter ‘46 (h) Siena ‘46 (h) Genoa ‘66 (g) Juventus ‘66 Champions League: (h) Marseille ‘28 (injury) (h) Real Madrid ‘79 (h) Zurich ‘46 MU Premier League: (g) Aston Villa ‘46 (forced) (h) Portsmouth ‘66 (h) Arsenal ‘71 (h) Hull City ‘72 (h) Burnley ‘66 (g) Birmingham ‘66 Champions League: (g) Wolfsburg ‘75 (g) CSKA ‘57 (trauma) (g) Besiktas ‘64 As the figures show, Leonardo is more decisive coach in terms of substitutions , as often does change during the break. But it’s worth noting that there were reasons for this, and more than for SAF: Milan is often fever, while MU is stable. Sir Alex does changes not in a hurry – with weaker teams calls somebody from the bench if comfortable score (at least 2:0); with more or less equal ones – to the 60-70 minutes, not before. I personally think that Red Devils have head and shoulders above Milanese, but in one game anything can happen. Either way, the chances of the first MU goal are higher, which is a plus for the bet, minding the determination of Leonardo. Injuries in the match are possible, their probability of 50/50, and taking into account the higher coefficient on the hosts, I decided to put the bet. This and other picks are on below-located address.
I followed you on this, it was a nice bet well researched and good value at 2.1. :clap

ehh... you should atleast watch the game beyond highlights :spankbefore making these negatives against the game, dont see how you can say there is no spark, midfield action, getting destroyed to smithereens? I think thats over doing it, I watched the game and Lyon only looked threatening on the counter granted they had two freak shots and one hit the back of the net. Madrid had control of the game for the most part If you made no profit thats no reason to diss the Champs League, Makoun had a beastman like shot and Milan & ManU had 5 goals between them plus Milan failed to finish about 5-6 other good chances :\
Fair enough :ok . I my self pondered in my head , after i wrote here that maybe the director of the highlights cut the midfield action... But still , that looked to me like a dull game . Lyon were very organized on the field , and for Real to break them - a bit of spark was necesary... but there just wasnt any ! thus Real hasnt scored al least a goal :eek Yeah and maybe my lack of profit for the night has dented my appreciation of the games a little , but appart from that Seedorf goal with a brilliant pas from Ronaldhino thas doesnt looked to me like Champions League footbal... Were was the spectacle mate ? The game phazes were just to broken appart to be like "classic" Champions League footbal . Milan players were like for a walk in the park , most of them ! Manchester was just playing in the upper part of the field with moving-set pieces , no midfield creation.... Lyon were just too much organized and with very bad finishing touches . Real were just like an average pluton team , even worst ! You dont really want to say that this was just beatiful Champions League football , do you ?!

Stunned people are bagging cristiano for one average game when you consider all he's achived over the past few years at the very highest level against great teams. Last years champions league qtr and semi finals are all your need to watch to prove his class. ps, i've just lumped on Real at qualify at 1.64
This is what i mean lol. fantastic goal vs Porto but could they had given him more space to shoot? It was his poor pass that lead to Porto's equalizer at Old trafford, hence when his team is struggling he not a good player to have on your team! Vs Arsenal in the secound leg, Arsenal conciede after 2 minutes then give up! That fluke goal he scored in which the wall did nothing and Alminua ****** up? Would that had gone in if Arsenal were truly in the game?
Sounds more like Zlatan Ibrahimovic than Ronaldo.
I know it's strange isan't it how since moving away from OT he's now looking more like how we all percived Zlatan to be. There very similar players imo. Just watch his games vs Barcelona, Lyon yesterday, Athletic Bilbao, Osasuna and more. (you can find them on youtube) Heplays exactlythe way i described.

Re: Champoins League Tue 16 February

Manchester doesn't lose if Ferguson will make to play a game attaching Milan. Milan must be attached If Manchester waits and play slow rhythms Manchester make Milan game and it becomes difficult . Pirlo, Gattuso and Ambrosini are slow and they go to difficulty because the three attackers (Ronaldinho,Inzaghi e Pato) doesn't return to cover. Dida is a disaster I hope that Ferguson not to make error to wait for Milan Milan - Manchester . Manchester Win if play an attack game [email protected] Match-point:ok
Elementary Watson ! :nana:cheers