• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 8-14 February

Sport Tennis
Event Lukasz Kubot v Fabio Fognini
Selection Lukasz Kubot
Strength 10/10
Date 12/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning Kubot favoured on Betfair yet can get evens at a few bookies in this market for 2nd match of the day. Kubot is a guy really on the up and after easy win over Montanes should be favourite here. Fognini won a crazy game against Granollers, but think he'll have more problems here against the style of Kubot.

Oudin is cleaning up for you this week Bet_man....:notworthy Dementieva for her next who she beat at the US Open last year if i remember right.
:cheers :cheers She is 18 years old now . If her height becomes 1.73-74 , she can dominate the tour in the future. you are right IAmGooner , oudin beat dementieva at the US Open last year....

Sport Tennis
Event Tomasz Belucci v Ricardo Mello
Selection Tomasz Belucci -1.5 sets
Strength 10/10
Date 12/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 1.61 (Back)
Reasoning Belucci is in excellent form and I can only see an easy win here. He won the tournament last week and now in home tournament is playing game again. Maybe a little tired, but I think that will make him focussed and wanting to make sure he wins 2-0. Mello has had some runs in the past but I've never really liked. He beat Hanescu in the last round but really this isn't Hanescu's part of the world so wouldn't read too much into that. Should be an easy win.

Sport Tennis
Event Andy Roddick vs. Tomas Berdych
Selection Berdych
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.93 (Back)
Reasoning Well, I really have to disagree with these exaggerated odds on Tomas Berdych as from the class point of view there is a very small difference between him and Roddick. Andy will play at home and that gives him the edge but lets not forget that the surface here is just perfectly for Berdych's style. I remember very well the last game between these two players, the semi-final from Brisbane when I was with Tomas too, well about that game I have to mentionate that it was a very closed one where Tomas could very easy win, there was just all about few important key points, nothing else. Berdych always will have great chances against Roddick on a surface like here at San Jose, so IMO these odds surely represents some nice value. As I have said, in Brisbane Berdych impressed a lot with his tennis, he had a great chance to win but just wasn't to be, maybe today will going to be better you never know, certain is that he should have much better chances on the court than these odds suggest. Good Luck!

Sport Tennis
Event Dementieva - Oudin
Selection Oudin + 5.5 Games (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning Oudin started the year shaky and was playing very poorly,i watched her match against Errani in Hobart and she was making a tons of errors. But few Fed Cup victories boosted her confidence and she is playing great tennis this week.She plays counter pounching style,but unlike others who adopt that style she is capable of producing huge power on her own.She covers the court with ease and has loads of talent in her game.Whats holding her of is lack of consistency especially on her serve.Her opponent is more offensive minded but i cant see Dementieva overpowering Oudin from the baseline.Dementieva is also fluid on both wings,but will go for forehand more like Oudin.Dementieva didnt play this week on level she showed in Australia and yesterday was trailing Petkovic set and break when she menaged to raise her game but today she has mentally much tougher opponent who has beaten her on big stage last year.Form this week is on Oudin side and there isnt to much that divides them in what arecapable so this handicap looks to big to me.

Re: Tennis - 8-14 February Two bets for me today........... Soderling to beat Davydenko @ 6/4 Definite value on Soderling here...was expecting Davy 8/11 and Soderling Evens. Soderling leads H2H 6-4 and clearly he is not a great match-up for Davydenko. Mostly because of his power and ability to hit through the Russian's defence. Both are beasts on indoor hardcourt...clear advantage for Soderling in the serving department, Davydenko has the edge in the rallies. Soderling was 0-4 in 2010 coming into this tournament and struggled somewhat against Serra in round one. But came through and was great against Benneteau.....serving incredible well, bashing balls, returning well. And I think he can take this match if he returns as well against Davydenko. Davydenko has been impressive at times this week, but despite what the scoreline suggests he had patchy moments against Lopez and Melzer especially. Gonna be entertaining, really tight match and maybe 3 sets but happy to take the underdog here. Ferrero -1.5 games vs Mello @ 3/4 Finally some form for JCF this week, looks good and motivated to win this tournament. Easy win over Berlocq, dictating from the back of the court, aggressive when need be. Mello is having good results this year, and beating Hanescu and Bellucci on the same day is a great result. Bellucci looked jaded to me, not patient enough....but JCF surely won't make the same errors. He comes in fresher and chances to beat the handicap here. GL!

Sport Tennis
Event Robin Soderling v Nicolay Davydenko
Selection Robin Soderling
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.68 (Back)
Reasoning This looks a very big price, especially considering the history between these guys. Soderling leads the H2H 6-4 and they generally have close matches. It's clear the match up is pretty good for Soderling, his flat hitting makes him one of the only payers who can really get through Davydenkos defenses. this week I wasn't sure about Soderling, but he's getting better every match and was dropping bombs against Benneteau. Davydenko has looked very good this week, but I still expect this to be close so will take my chances on Soderling.
Sport Tennis
Event Novak Djokovic v Mikhail Youzhny
Selection Mikhail Youzhny +5.5 games
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.70 (Back)
Reasoning I think Youzhny can keep this close. He showed good fight in the last round against Monfils and was playing well. Djokovic hasn't had much tennis getting a retirement and a walkover. He should be rested but not as match sharp as Youzhny and I just need the Russian to keep this fairly close.
Sport Tennis
Event Flavia Pennetta v Lucie Safarova
Selection Lucie Safarova
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.26 (Back)
Reasoning Safarova is playing great this week and is seemingly loving the quick conditions. She's got a couple of great wins over Schiavone and Peer, and a similar performance should beat Pennetta. Pennetta is a player I like but I don't think she appreciates these conditions and I think she'll struggle today.
Sport Tennis
Event Elena Dementieva v Melanie Oudin
Selection Melanie Oudin +5.5 games
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning This handicap looks too big. Oudin showed a lot of fight int he last round beating Szavay and should be close in this match. She'll need to play better than she did early on against Szavay but I think she will be able too. Dementieva hasn't been too impressive this week and I don't think she'll dominate here.

Sport Tennis
Event Istomin - Verdasco
Selection Istomin + 5.5 Games (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.72 (Back)
Reasoning Istomin is playing some quality tennis lately and after watching his game yesterday i think he has the tools to keep it at least close today. He has powerful serve but more importantly he is getting in more than 60% this week.Yesterday he outplayed Kohlschreiber from baseline and looked pretty impressive to me. Verdasco is serving even better this week with unusually high number of aces for him.But other than serve his form was patchy this week and he had some troubles against talented youngster Berankis yesterday.He is carrying a hamstring injuri and combined with three tough matches till now i dont see him running through opponent in excellent form.

Re: Tennis - 8-14 February gilles muller to beat dominik hrbaty at evens 2 points! i havent posted anything on here all week but i have made a lot of money on muller so far!remarkably he was 2-1 to beat kukushkin and an even crazier price at 11-8 to beat the very average prysiensky!! he is still considered underdog against dominik hrbaty and although i think hrbaty will be his toughest test yet i still feel he shouldn't be underdog here!! the reason he was such big underdogs against such average opponents is the fact that he had been on such a poor run of results and when muller is bad he really can be awful(can barely string two or three shots together but he has had injury problems) but when he is motivated,confident and hitting the ball well he is a very formidable opponent!! at the 2008 us open he beat the likes of tommy haas and davydenko to get the quarter final and gave roger a very tough match also!! he has also beaten nadal at wimbledon and has a string of other impressive results spread out over his inconsistent injury prone career.....that is the level of play that he is capable of operating at!! his run at the us open two years ago seemingly came out of the blue just like his run to the semi-finals here at bergamo this week!!he has a huge serve and his lefty forehand can be a weapon!! his serve is the key....he has n ot been broken yet in this tournament(now thats impressive)!! hrbaty himself is a former us open quarter finalist but that was a long time ago now and he is very much in the autumn of his career!!!he is still a dangerous opponent and is obviously in good form!he has taken care of lammer and bozoljac in straights but lammer is simply an average challenger player and bozoljac is just a big serve and is very poor off the ground! still he is obviously playin well and i expect this to be close and there should be a tiebreak or two in this one! muller has won 4 tie breaks so far this week and lost none and he plays the big points so well in the breakers as davydenko will tell you and i see him getting through! if you are watching the game live get on the match to be over 22.5 games.......a 7-6,6-4 scoreline would be good enough!!there wont be many breaks! good luck

Re: Tennis - 8-14 February karol beck to beat dustin brown at 4-5 bet365.2pts dustin brown came to the attention of a lot of people recently due to his run to the quarters last week of a tier one atp tournament and also due to his look and charasmatic style(the jamacan seems to be a bit of a character)! he beat chuidinelli before getting beaten in straights to robert!! i just feel at the moment that he's a bit over-rated!! he struggled against two average opponents in crugnola(two tie-breaks) and valent(three sets)! he seems to play the big points well but from what i've seen from him he doesnt have anything special to his game!! he's just a solid match player! karol beck is a step up in class from his previous opponents!! the surface is very fast which would suit beck the most whose favourite surface is grass!! beck has beaten bogdanovic but more impressively dodig in three which is a decent effort at challenger level and i feel he is worthy favourite to beat brown here at the business end of a tournament where he'll be fully motivated!!

Re: Tennis - 8-14 February istomin versus verdasco over 19.5 games 5-6 bet365! 2pts denis istomin has impressively taken care of tommy haas and philip kohlschreiber at great prices of 10-3 and 4-1 respectively (which i wish i put more money on)!! he is possibly value again to beat verdasco at 6-1 but the bet i like better is for the match to be over 19 games!! verdasco isn't playing all guns blazing at the moment!he beat berankis in two tight sets (7-6.6-3) and istomin is a far superior opponent than berankis!! istomin has a big serve which is bound to help him win a few soft games and his groundstrokes are solid and can be quite explosive.....his biggest weakness is that he's a bit slow for this level but the surface suits him! he also plays the big points very well!! verdasco generally doesnt like playing big servers(poor records against roddick,karlovic....he struggled against carsten ball at the first round of the aussie open and while istomins serving ability is not quite at those mens levels its still pretty big!! he is quite streaky istomin and he plays the big points well and he should be able to take verdasco to at least a tie-break tonight which would more or less seasl the deal and he might even win a set against fernando who is prone to the odd concentration lapses!! 2 points

Re: Tennis - 8-14 February igor andreev to beat lukas kubot at 1-2 with boylesports 2 points the price is undoubtedly skinny but i really fancy igor to win this!! kubots results yesterday were very impressive on paper!he beat montanes in straights and hammered fognini 6-3,6-1 but i hear montanes served very poorly against kubot and fognini had just beaten granollers in a third set breaker match and was concievably to tired to re-produce that form!! andreev is very streaky and on his day can be absolutely awful but he's a class act when on form and a class above kubot i feel!! he is motivated and after coming through the blip against machado he gave cuevas some lesson yesterday!! he is obviously motivated and finding form and this former roland garros quarter finalist should have too much fire power for kubot who also has big strokes but not as big as igor finally, i like cramers tip of oudin plus 5.5 against dementieva! elena is not playing her best stuff at the mo!!looked dead and buried against petkovic but her fighting spirit got her through!! i simply love oudin.....for me she is a future top ten player!! she has plenty of variety and a great forehand and she's mentally very tough!! handicap bets are much dodgier in the womens game than the mens and i am a bit worried about oudin making a slow start like against szavay!she fought back brilliantly in that match like she's done many times before.....she'll never give up....she's in great form...on a winning streak of 5 games beating cornet,parmentier, schynder in straights and szavay in 3!!she's beaten elana before on the biggest stage and the handicap cant be turned down but i will also tip the price of 4-1 on her winning the game with bet365. 1 point! i also backed querrey to beat roddick at a value price of 4-1!he beat andy this time last year!!i saw him play against dent and he was very impressive!he is serving very big!! i think this match will be very close and could come down to a couple of tie breakers and i like the queerey plus 3.5 games a t evens with bet365! i cant see andy breaking him much and a 7-6,6-4 loss would be enough! 1 point

Sport Tennis
Event Djokovic - Youzhny
Selection Over 2.5(sets)
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.40 (Back)
Reasoning In my opinion this is very hard match for both players. Djokovic and Youzhny is TOP level. Djokovic is nr 2 on the world, Youzhny is 20. H2H is 3:2 for Djokovic, but both matches on Indoor Hard won Youzhny, both 2:1(one in Rotterdam). Djokovic in this tournament not have rivals - Stakhovsky is bad, retired in second set. Chiudinelli in last time not play good and Mayer give walkover for Djokovic. SF is the best result for Djokovic in Rotterdam, in 07 go to SF, but lost with Youzhny 2:1! Youzhny play good in this tournament - in first round won against Golubev 2:1, show very good serve in second and third set. Clear won against gifter Ilhna 2:0 and 2:1 against Monfils yesterday. Youzhny won this tournament in 2007, in this year in my opinion have chances.. I see 3 sets:)

Sport Tennis
Event Kubot - Andreev
Selection Kubot +3 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 1.85 (Back)
Reasoning In my opinion Kubot not lose this match with 3 games margin. Kubot is 56 in ATP rank, Andreev is 41 - players show similar level in this moment. H2H is 2-0 for Kubot, bot matches on Clay.. but Kubot in this moment is better than 2004 or 2009, Andreev not make progress in this year. Kubot play great tournament - not concended a single set. Won against Hernandez(75) 2-0 and beat two players on Andreev level - Montanes and Fognini. Kubot have very good serve, concended only 3 serve games in this tournament. In last year go to second round in this tournament, but in this year have chance to win! Andreev won against Starace 2-0, have big problems against Machado 2-1 and yesterday won 2-0 with Cuevas.. In last 2 tournaments in Brazil Andreev out in first rounds. I see chance for Kubot to win, this handicap is good.

gilles muller to beat dominik hrbaty at evens 2 points! at the 2008 us open he beat the likes of tommy haas and davydenko to get the quarter final and gave roger a very tough match also!! he has also beaten nadal at wimbledon and has a string of other impressive results spread out over his inconsistent injury prone career.....that is the level of play that he is capable of operating at!! his run at the us open two years ago seemingly came out of the blue just like his run to the semi-finals here at bergamo this week!!he has a huge serve and his lefty forehand can be a weapon!! his serve is the key....he has n ot been broken yet in this tournament(now thats impressive)!!
He gave Robin Soderling quite a good match last year in Wimbledon losing 1-3 after winning the first set I think. I tag along on this and Karol Beck as they seem like even matches but as you say the odds seems wrong because Beck is a step up in level for Brown as is Muller for Hrbaty.

Soderling to beat Davydenko @ 6/4 Definite value on Soderling here...was expecting Davy 8/11 and Soderling Evens. Soderling leads H2H 6-4 and clearly he is not a great match-up for Davydenko. Mostly because of his power and ability to hit through the Russian's defence. Both are beasts on indoor hardcourt...clear advantage for Soderling in the serving department, Davydenko has the edge in the rallies. Soderling was 0-4 in 2010 coming into this tournament and struggled somewhat against Serra in round one. But came through and was great against Benneteau.....serving incredible well, bashing balls, returning well. And I think he can take this match if he returns as well against Davydenko. Davydenko has been impressive at times this week, but despite what the scoreline suggests he had patchy moments against Lopez and Melzer especially. Gonna be entertaining, really tight match and maybe 3 sets but happy to take the underdog here.
WIN..........:cheers Good match from Soderling...7-6 6-4.

Sport Tennis
Event Roddick - Querrey
Selection Over 22.5
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.85 (Back)
Reasoning In my opinion this is clear option for this match, odds look good - I take it with full stakes. Roddick play 4 matches against Querrey, all matches ended over 22.5 :) Both players have incredible serve, but worse than return. Roddick: 1R 2-0 against DeHeart, concended only one serve game, lose only 13 balls on the serve 2R 2-0 against Mayer, not concended serve game, lose only 6 balls on the serve 3R 2-0 against Berdych(7-6, 7-6), not concended serve game, lose 21 balls on the serve LOSE 1 SERVE GAME, LOSE 40 BALlS ON SERVE Querrey: 1R 2-0 against Gabashvili, not concended serve game, lose only 13 balls on the serve 2R 2-0 against Dent, not concended serve game, lose only 19 ballas on the serve 3R 2-0 against Russel, concended one serve game, lose only 16 balls on the serve LOSE 1 SERVE GAME, LOSE 48 BALLS ON SERVE I see minimum one TB in this match, maybe 3 sets.

Sport Tennis
Event Zvonareva - Tanasugarn
Selection Tanasugarn
Strength 10/10
Date 14/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 3.25 (Back)
Reasoning Tanasugarn is back in another Pattaya final after 13 years and it looks like she has very good chances of taking the home title.Apart from tough match with powerhouse Lisicki in second round she played superbly and gave no hope to her opponents.She plays high risk tennis,with flat and precise groundstrokes from baseline and when she is on fire its hard to stop.Other than soft serve there isnt much to talk negative about the rest of her game. In final she will meet Zvonareva who breezed through first cuople of rounds here,but after that had problems with out of form Bammer in second set and beaten Shvedova in tough three sets.Zvonareva also playes pretty much flat from baseline,but she rely mostly on great speed and counter-pounching style. Zvonareva holds the edge on first shot of rallie but after that Tanasugarn will dictate the play as she stand much closer to baseline and takes ball earlier than Zvonareva,with more or less same amount of power. From what i saw in semis Tanasugarn is much closer to her optimum and that means grass court form for her.Tanasugarn leads h2h 1-0 from Wimbledon 2008 and i think she stands with great chances tomorrow again.

Sport Tennis
Event Igor Andreev v Lukasz Kubot
Selection Lukasz Kubot
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price VCBet @ 2.75 (Back)
Reasoning Having a good day, so I'll take a chance with Kubot. He's been excellent in this tournament, impressive wins over Montanes and Fognini. Also rolling in the doubles, he won 3 matches easily yesterday! I'm worried he'll be a bit tired, but winning is a habit and I think he can kep it up. Andreev can look awesome one day then make 60 errors in 2 sets the next. No consistency at all, and I think Kubots style will cause him problems. Decent value I think.

Sport Tennis
Event Juan Carlos Ferrero v Ricardo Mello
Selection Lay Ricardo Mello (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.80 (Lay)
Reasoning Mello beat a clearly jaded Belucci yesterday (still annoyed at myself for taking Belucci) but I can't see Ferrero affording him the same amount of erros. Ferrero seems to be playing well in the tournament and is several levels above what Mello has ever been. If it's close, Mello looked really nervy yesterday and can only expect that to be worse today. Should be routine for Ferrero.

Sport Tennis
Event Andy Roddick v Sam Querrey
Selection Sam Querrey +3.5 games
Strength 10/10
Date 13/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.90 (Back)
Reasoning +3.5 seems like a good option considering Querrey has covered this in all 4 of the meetings these 2 have had. Both have looked decent in this tournament, most importantly Querrey for the first time looking good since coming back from injury. I'd be surprised if Querrey won, as Roddick is unbelievable when it is close, but I'd expect him to cover this handicap.

SportTennis
EventRobin Soderling v Nicolay Davydenko
SelectionRobin Soderling
Strength10/10
Date13/02/2010
Bookmaker/PriceBetfair @ 2.68 (Back)
ReasoningThis looks a very big price, especially considering the history between these guys. Soderling leads the H2H 6-4 and they generally have close matches. It's clear the match up is pretty good for Soderling, his flat hitting makes him one of the only payers who can really get through Davydenkos defenses. this week I wasn't sure about Soderling, but he's getting better every match and was dropping bombs against Benneteau. Davydenko has looked very good this week, but I still expect this to be close so will take my chances on Soderling.
SportTennis
EventNovak Djokovic v Mikhail Youzhny
SelectionMikhail Youzhny +5.5 games
Strength10/10
Date13/02/2010
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.70 (Back)
ReasoningI think Youzhny can keep this close. He showed good fight in the last round against Monfils and was playing well. Djokovic hasn't had much tennis getting a retirement and a walkover. He should be rested but not as match sharp as Youzhny and I just need the Russian to keep this fairly close.
SportTennis
EventFlavia Pennetta v Lucie Safarova
SelectionLucie Safarova
Strength10/10
Date13/02/2010
Bookmaker/PriceBetfair @ 2.26 (Back)
ReasoningSafarova is playing great this week and is seemingly loving the quick conditions. She's got a couple of great wins over Schiavone and Peer, and a similar performance should beat Pennetta. Pennetta is a player I like but I don't think she appreciates these conditions and I think she'll struggle today.
SportTennis
EventElena Dementieva v Melanie Oudin
SelectionMelanie Oudin +5.5 games
Strength10/10
Date13/02/2010
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningThis handicap looks too big. Oudin showed a lot of fight int he last round beating Szavay and should be close in this match. She'll need to play better than she did early on against Szavay but I think she will be able too. Dementieva hasn't been too impressive this week and I don't think she'll dominate here.
Great stuff Cramer :notworthy and all that tipped winners today!:clap I wasn't quite as brave but had a 2pt trixie (8pt total) on Soderling +3, Youzny +5 and Oudin +5 which paid a tasty 35.2pt profit! My fiancee has you to thank for her meal at the restaurant of her choosing tomorrow night! :dude

Great stuff Cramer :notworthy and all that tipped winners today!:clap I wasn't quite as brave but had a 2pt trixie (8pt total) on Soderling +3, Youzny +5 and Oudin +5 which paid a tasty 35.2pt profit! My fiancee has you to thank for her meal at the restaurant of her choosing tomorrow night! :dude
Nice one:dude

Sport Tennis
Event Vera Zvonareva v Tamarine Tanasugarn
Selection Tamarine Tanasugarn
Strength 10/10
Date 14/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 3.25 (Back)
Reasoning Tanasugarn has a very nice style, and I'm sure it will give Zvonareva problems here - only meeting was on grass and Tanasugarn won. She's at home and has been playing great all week. Zvonareva also looks to have been playing well, but in a final against a raucous crowd I wouldn't want to be backing her at short prices.

Re: Tennis - 8-14 February GREAT DAY OVERALL! BECK BEATS BROWN, MULLER BEATS HRBATY, ISTOMIN BEATS THE HANDICAP,AS DOES OUDIN, ONLY DOWNSIDE WAS ANDREEV!!! CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT BACK YOUZNY WITH THE HANDICAP!! SO NOW THE ONLY BET FOR TOMORRO I THINK!! KIRSTEN FLIPKENS TO BEAT TIMEA BACZINSKY AT 6-5 WITH BOYLESPORTS!! baczinsky is just simply struggling for her form big time at the moment!!she was beaten in the first round of the australian ope by the very ordinary meusberger and then getting beaten by karolina sprem 7-5,6-1 last week in paris does not read very well!! flipkens is a talented player who has struggled with consistency and injuries over the last few years but she really made her mark last year with 3rd round at wimbledon and 4th round at US open!! she performed well for belgium in the davis cup last week beating domachowska to give belgium the tie!she also pushed radwanska hard after a slow start!! she has come through qualification which is a good sign of her motivation and game!! she has the type of game that would trouble baczinsky!! she varies her play, plays the backhand slice a lot and drop shots (although a real weakness is her inability to hit through her backhand.....only can slice....and the top players would pounce on that) she also likes to attack the net and can unleash lethal forehands out of nothing! timea on form is a great battler and has booming groundstrokes. she beat flipkens last year when she was in a rich vein of form but that match went to a 3rd set breaker and if you would consider the overall form of both players now i think you would have to fancy flipkens to turn over such a small margin in form at good odds of 6-5!! especially because her game is exactly the type of game to unsettle bacsinszkys rhytm if she just isn't fully confident or hitting the ball as well as she can!! 2 points i reckon