Simple CD System

Re: Simple CD System Sporting life. The race distance is 1m 1f 103y so is that 9 furlongs or 10 furlongs? As there are 220 yards in a furlong, it is nearer to 9? http://horses.sportinglife.com/Arch_Race_Pup/0,13215,341988,00.html shows it won a race of 1m 141y which again is nearer to 9 than 8. In this day of races that aren't an exact number of furlongs, it's hard to be precise. The racing post are certainly a lot more "nit-picky with this CD" malarky..... but I tend to use the sporting life website more.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Simple CD System

Sun 28th Feb 4.55 KEMPTON Ilie Nastase :$ Yes I know this opposes the handicap system, but a selection is a selection.
Selections:17 Winners:4 Stakes:170pts Returns: 120.65pts Profit/Loss: -49.35pts Yield: -29.03% I refuse to give this up yet. The 3 runners before I started posting this were winners at 6/1, 3/1 & a shade odds on. So technically all qualifiers in February would have produced a profit of almost 50pts. We'll see what March brings. :hope