WPT magazine - Unibet Open FREEROLL February 20th

swampster

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WPT magazine - Unibet Open FREEROLL February 20th

Another freeroll in this month's WPT mag (James Akenhead cover). Win a seat worth €1,650 to the Budapest leg of the Unibet Open, taking place March 4th-7th. Freeroll takes place on Unibet Poker, Saturday 20th February @ 8pm. Tourney is password protected and can be found on page. 35 cheers:ok
Password is available on WPT website,it's no wonder entries are high! http://www.wptmag.co.uk/news.php?articleID=76

Re: WPT magazine - Unibet Open FREEROLL February 20th Didnt play in this (went to pub instead) but what exactly does "exclusive" mean in media land these days? :clap Big well done to all the Dennis publications past and present at least they seem in some way interested in their readers not their own egos. And for any poker sites out there dont bother supporting poker mags just give us the password we will post it here for nothing and through word of mouth I am sure we will get you at least 2000 freeroll whores:ok And I know I'm not speaking just for myself here.

Re: WPT magazine - Unibet Open FREEROLL February 20th They do say Freeroll is exclusive to readers of WPT Poker Magazine. So I don't see why they don't up the entries to unlimited as I'm sure they sell more than 2000 mags. I get annoyed when it says UK and Ireland only and the Eastern Europeans play them. I know what the poker mags reply is. The poker site will go through who has won the prizes and if any non UK and Ireland player is placed the prize will not be awarded to them.Thats good but not after they have knocked you out. We do also have a choice of whether to support the mag or not and buy it for the contents and the passwords althou you can read most of it online or the mags go out of business because we don't buy it so then we don't get the freerolls.