** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Folkestone - 19th January

ken678

Folkestone: 4:10 - Black Annie - SP (currently about 3.0) The Webber yard has had a couple run well post the freeze up and although there are a couple of unknown quantities in the field a combination of its experience and the McCoy magic makes the mare a reasonably confident selection. Certainly the going should present no problems which you can’t necessarily say about the unraced duo that both appear to be fancied. I think there is more to fear from Animation who will also appreciate the mud.

Re: Folkestone - 19th January Folkestone 15:40 - Rapid Increase (win) @ EVS (bog) Scored well enough LTO at Hereford over the same distance of 3 miles one furlong, his up 7lb for the victory but with just four runners to be, I'd question whether they can find anything to beat Jonjo's. Won't mind the ground and with the champ on board looks set to win.

Re: Folkestone - 19th January Master Pink (ew) - Boylesport - 7/1 Richard Rowe does well here and the horse goes in the mud. There are plenty of question marks over the whole of a (poor) field and I think the selection might just represent good value getting as it does limps of weight all round - esp valuable in the mud

Re: Folkestone - 19th January Anybody see the 4.10 ? Followed it on Betfair & was "counting the winnings" on Black Annie when it got to about 1.3 (always fatal) and then all of a suddent its 25, 50 ...an up. Even tho I knew it was a NHFlat race I thought it must have slipped/fallen -but not according to the Post result. What happened, anyone know?

Re: Folkestone - 19th January

Anybody see the 4.10 ? Followed it on Betfair & was "counting the winnings" on Black Annie when it got to about 1.3 (always fatal) and then all of a suddent its 25' date= 50 ...an up. Even tho I knew it was a NHFlat race I thought it must have slipped/fallen -but not according to the Post result. What happened, anyone know?
Was travelling well and then was asked by McCoy to push on and there was no response at all. Don't know if there was anything 'wrong' with the horse, just think there was nothing off the bridle. Soft ground didn't seem to help its cause.