NHL 17/2 Tue

Well, little to add after a 0-3 night which cost us three precious units. Still, again, nights and streaks like this happen and it's not the end of the world. After all, we are still sitting on almost 25 pts of profit YTD (24.97 to be exact). A horrendous card and have been struggling to find anything of note, but have come up with two solid looking plays. Min @ NJD OVER 4.5 @ 2.27 *Pinnacle* 1 PT I am well aware of the recent record of BOTH teams. Minny have 1 over and 5 unders in L6, NJD have seven straight unders. What catches my eye here is the H2H record, which reads 4 overs and just 1 under in L5 (ex. 5, 5, 4, 8, 6 goals) - with Brodeur involved in all of these encounters. TOR -1/2 to bt Bos @ 2.02 *Pinnacle* 1 PT Always think twice before you back the Leafs. Still, everything but the fact they are playing their 3/4 game (doesn't work much) is in their favour. Boston had their 6 game winning streak snapped and lost twice in OT in L2. Toronto, on the other hand, are as inconsistent as ever, but still win more often than lose (3-2-1 L6) and they are much better @ home than away. H2Hs read 6-4 in Tor's favour (3-1 @ Tor). Also looked @ overs in the Washington and Toronto games, but with totals set @ 5.5 goals decided to give them a miss. Ott and Montreal, both with -1/2 puck, stand a very good chance of winning, but as you know I never back so low (both just under 1.70). Bet @ your peril in these cases. That's it. T.

Guest King Jeff

Re: NHL 17/2 Tue I have to say as a Leafs fan I'd love it if we beat Boston but I can't see it. Our goaltending situation is absolutely atrocious (allowing four goals against Pittsburgh last night was a testament to that) and I could easily see us allowing five or six goals tonight facing Murray, Thornton, etc. Boston did lose to Ottawa a couple nights ago, but they should be rested and ready for tonight's game. Hope you're right, though :)

NHL 17/2 Tue See what you mean, King Jeff, Kidd gets the nod tonight and he is an awful 0-4-1 vs Bost in L5 (but also 3-5-2 in L10, ie 3-1-1 in the 5 before). Let's face it, Belfour was not the one to decide the last ones' vs Boston in Tor's favour - he is a similarly awful 1-3 in L4 vs Boston (and 5-4-1 in L10). Anyway, a pick posted is a pick played and although I centempated quite a few moments hwether to pley them or not, I decided to pull the trigger. BTW, it was Tellquist between the pipes last night, not Kidd. Not that it makes Kidd a good goalie overnight, agree. We'll see.;)

NHL 17/2 Tue Well, well, well. When it's raining, it's pissing. Toronto 2 down in the first and the lovely strikers of Minnie and NJD have forgotten what a net looks like. There are cold streaks and hot streaks - I am riding the stone cold one. Still, there is always tomorrow.;)

Re: NHL 17/2 Tue Tul, there is one goal in 1st period of NJD game. There will be more, I have the over aswell. So lets hope that both teams get scoring and then NJD win in overtime, I have them in a acc aswell on the money. Good luck:gimme