BBOTD Selections ~ Jan 1st

Ok guys here we go again, please note the rule changes in the following link http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f13/best-bet-day-tables-january-new-rules-95374/ You can now take prices but they must be available at the time of the post, qualifying bookies only (in the rules) No Super Naps either. Good luck to everyone, its a clean slate, be careful with it:ok

Re: BBOTD Selections ~ Jan 1st O.K. Will see if I can take part in the competition this year. :loon Not promising anything mind. 2:10 Cheltenham 0.5 points each way Fit To Drive 12/1 (Paddy Power I think, if not take the best price in the pricewise box) Chapoturgeon is a worthy fav, unlucky not to be second to his stable companion last time, when stumbling after the last. Just a touch too short. Tatenen has jumped poorly on each start in big fields. Razor Royale should be thereabouts on his running with Chapo, but Twister has hit another poor run since. Odds on a poor run. Fit To Drive has been in the first 2 on his last 7 starts. Progressive and won last time at Kempton, only up 3lbs for that. (and time before, left-handed at Worcester). Do like Mister McGoldrick at the price, especially the current betfair 74/1, but not allowed two bets :(. Ran poorly over hurdles last time but much better fencing. Has run well this term already and goes particularly well at Cheltenham. Hopefully will be able to get a prominent position. Ashley Brook looks a good price too, in the process of running well over a trip too far when a blunder 3 out lost him all chance. Plummited in the weights recently. Bit concerned there's too much pace to take him on. Exmoor Ranger may find these fences a more difficult proposition than Newbury and has gone up quite a bit for that win. Private Be should get the better of Magic Sky on their running just four days ago. Hobbs is in good form too, just a little too short for me. Hold Em is too consistent for his own good, exposed. Something Wells is an interesting outsider, fell on reappearance but won at the Festival here. Another prominent runner. Can't Buy Time did not jump well on his first start since a fall in the Grand National. Il Duce ran well for a long way on his fiorst start for a new trainer, but seems exposed but dropped in the handicap. Psycomodo is possibly best at Ascot, despite often jumping left. May be best able to dominate too. If I'm So lucky produced his best would not be out of it but has not done so for some time. Forget the other two. My prices to 100% Chapoturgeon 4/1, Something Wells 16/1, Tatenen 22/1, Stan 200/1, Psycomodo 25/1, Razor Royale 14/1, Mister McGoldrick 20/1, Exmoor Ranger 16/1, Regal Heights 200/1, Can't Buy Time 16/1, Ashley Brook 25/1, I'm So Lucky 33/1, Hold Em 14/1, Magic Sky 25/1, Private Be 14/1, Fit To Drive 13/2.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.