Saturday Basketball

Guest Carmine Bellini

Guest Carmine Bellini

Last three days: 10-4 ... 71% Today is a very busy day of basketball and instead of giving oout a free pick I will be working the very busy halftime schedule for today and will post all of my picks and selections for halftime here! Later tonight I may post another NBA Mid Term but for the early part I will work on college basketball. Carmine

Guest Carmine Bellini

Re: Saturday Basketball Starting the day with a smart money play: Georgetown 4 For those who do not know what a smart money play is or have not seen me post one, this is a definition: Smart money: This is a small selection and should be played as half of your normal wager. Although it is a small play it too has had great success this year, mostly using line and money movement along with tips. Carmine

Guest Carmine Bellini

Re: Saturday Basketball For those of you that missed out on G'town in the game can get them at the half for a nice price at +3. This second half play also fits more than one system. Play on a team that leads at the half but has a lower shooting percentage. Syr 36% GT 26% Play against a favorite that just has to cover the second half line to win the game outright. CB

Guest Carmine Bellini

Re: Saturday Basketball This lesson happens more often than you would think but it still has had some success this year: Play against a favorite that has to cover the secomnd half line to cover the original number: Play on: Dayton +3.5 CB

Guest Carmine Bellini

Re: Saturday Basketball 1-2, on the afternoon with one game pending, if your following my wager suggestions to day you may need a heart monitor as both losers were by one basket at the very end of the game. Trying to get back on track with the system that failed by a bucket in Dayton with this gem. Penn St. +8 The Lions kept in the game everytime the illini tried to pull away and should keep this one under double digits at home with an inspired crowd on national television. 36% from the floor and just 15% from the 3 point arc will improve in the second half. Lions make a run at the win in this game. CB

Guest Carmine Bellini

Re: Saturday Basketball It Looks as though we will have another chance to get back on the winning track this evening (2-3 so far today) with a great lesson that is in effect again for more than one reason. Lesson: take a team with a lower shooting percentage that is winning at the half: Cal is winning 32-30 but they are being outshot 42% - 40% Lesson: go against a team that just has to win the game outright to cover the second half line. Finally USC is losing this game but they shot over 53% from behind the three point stripe and Stewart is 5-5 from 3 point land and 5 of 6 overall which will be tough to maintain in the second half. Cal +2 CB