NBA Saturday

Guest TazaD

Denver pk. League: 11-3 SU (Av. win 5.6) away -3 to +3, no rest off 10- ats loss as away 4- fav. [Denv] *** 5-1 (Av. win 6.3) if opp off any ats win. *** 5-0 (Av. win 8.2) if they go as 4- favs. (1-0 this season) (If line stays at pk) League: 10-16 SU (av loss 1.5) home -3 to +3 off any home 20+ ats win. [Mia] 4-10 SU (Av. loss 2.7) if they were last favs. 1-4 SU (Av. loss 5.8 ) if they were 5+ favs. 4-12 SU (Av. loss 2.3) if opp were last favs! (If Miami go as dogs) League: 8-19 SU (Av. loss 3.1) home dog off any home 20+ ats win. 3-11 (Av. loss 3.1) if they were last favs. (1-2 this season) 1-6 SU (Av. loss 5.0) if they were 5+ favs. 3-18 SU (Av. loss 4.5) if opp were last favs!! I know the big win allowed Miami to give their starters some good rest last night, but there is sure to be a big shooting drop off tonight! Miami shoot just 42.3%, so I'm expecting some regression after their 59.3% effort Friday!...inc 10/13 from 3 point range!!! Miami 4-16 SU v. Midwest last 20.

record.. Just went back through all my posts and record is 14-12-1 for picks on the Lounge. Thought I better start adding that after the events of the week! :unsure :ok

Guest mattsthebest

Re:Boston v Portland Can anyone give me their opinion on this game. I was thinking about playing Portland on the handicap of -5.5 pts, but it would seem that this is becoming quite a heavy play with the public tonight. This seasons stats suggest that it should be an easy win for Portland, as Boston have won only 1 game in their last 11, and that win was over a Philli side that was going through a turbulent period. Other than that Boston have been on a poor run of form throughout their current 6 game road trip. In favour of Boston is that they've had an extra days rest then Portland, and Portland have played 3 games in the past 5 days. Another very interesting stat to look at is that in the last 3 seasons, neither team has ever won on their home court, playing 6 games and splitting it 3-3 - very unusual. Anyone's thoughts on this game would be very helpful.:cheers

Re: Re:Boston v Portland No real opinion on the Portland game matt. Both teams have problems defending the outside shot, and both shoot it reasonably well, so a high scoring game could be in order. Pierce always seems to score well v. Portland, but Boston are such an unpredictable team! Inbox on Tulenos...ask away.