NHL 10/1 Sat (update)

2-0 last night and interestingly enough the only scratched bet, which was Vancouver -1/2 because of too high risk of draw, came in as well. Our standings now read 59-68-11, +18.07 pts (yield +13.36 per cent) I am fully aware weekends are about the most popular times for betting (and for books). Anyway, I have been researching and thinking of the matches for quite a time and have to say the books are taking no chances today and therefore I am giving it a miss. Just a few thoughts Colorado @ Dallas - no idea who might win, the Avs should edge it, but the price is too low on ML and it's too risky to take them on -1/2 (already started) Atlanta @ SJS - Atlanta was the closest to make a selection, particularly beacause of the Sharks' record in daytime games (lost about all bar 4 out of 35), BUT Atlanta's player's have forgotten what it feels like scoring a goal. Col @ LAK - LAK suck, but are Columbus the right choice @ only slightly better odds than Atlanta? Fla @ Clg and Edm @ Phi - home teams too low and no confidence in away teams. StL @ Nas - can't split them. Punter-friendlier days will sure come.;)