Best bet of the day 27th Dec

chris34

2.05 Kempton Strawberry was extremely useful in his younger days winning a listed event but lost his way recently and changed yard recently and won a weakish event at fakenham over chase fences few week backs and if back to his best could go well in this event as a confidence boost over hurdles before tackling a slightly bigger prize again, he last run in handicap company over hurdles off a mark of 116 now rated 134 but clearly improving, although looks possible 2nd string to my petra but he has a lot to prove having been pulled up both starts recently. 0.5pt e/w strawberry 8/1 pp

Re: Best bet of the day 27th Dec 345 Kempton: Palomar 2pts Super Nap I'm leaving the novice race alone today as Palomar is a horse I have been watching with interest and although his last race was the void one at Donny he showed enough to suggest he his finally back to his best. Switched to chasing last season and was quite useful but two below par efforts this time suggests he may have lost some confidence. He races off a fair mark and has won this race before so the track suits well. I cant see any of the opposition that are that well handicapped so must have every chance of bouncing back today. Probably a decent EW bet at the prices but will go for the win in one last attempt with the super nap.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.