** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Too Obvious?

justbetter

Hey guys, it's been a while since my failed laying glory hunts this season so I thought I'd come back with a new idea of mine. Though I still do laying fairly successfully, it is something I'm keeping out of the forums as I feel posting my picks up makes me too greedy. My new system is something that hit me a little while ago and seems to me like guaranteed money. Maybe there's something really obvious I'm missing but for now I will paper trial it and see how it goes. Essentially I will find a team whose odds with bookies is higher than those on Betfair (usually big favourites). I will then back the team with the bookie and lay them on Betfair to guarantee a profit. Again this is just a paper trial to see how it goes. But right now, I see no flaws in the method. If anyone can, please let me know. Here goes.....wish me luck!

Re: Too Obvious?

Are you talking about sure bets - arbitrage betting jimmah?
Basically yeah, but not in the conventional way. Seemed like a nice idea before I actually looked into it.
good to have you back dude
Cheers NP, not sure if I'll try a glory hunt again as I've been going well away from the forum. But maybe if I keep up the profits for the next month or so I will. We'll see...