Scottsdale - need to get on by 1.30am

VAN LOTTUM v Roddick Bet365 @ 8.00 Roddick has a back injury. Definately not going to be 100%, this gives van Lottum a chance. A-rod will be thinking about Indian Wells next week and may well just turn up, and hit the ball about. Van Lottum actually playing some decent stuff, only going out last week on a 3rd set tie breaker against Ferrero.

Guest heniek31

Re: Scottsdale - need to get on by 1.30am Im on the same boat guys :ok . Some more info from other site: John van Lottum is a talented player who has been bothered by many injuries. He was never able to climb to the top-50 because of that, but on a good day he is capable of beating high ranked guys. He is a typical show-court player, who likes to play in front of big crowds and against big favorites. Andy Roddick is a nice example, van Lottum will be extra motivated. Two weeks ago in Rotterdam, van Lottum was close to beating Juan Carlos Ferrero (57 75 67), and at the Australian Open, van Lottum fought a long match to Kuerten which he lost (75 06 16 62 68) . He almost took revenge for his retirement against Kuerten at Wimbledon, where van Lottum was leading but got injured. Roddick is 14/3 this season, with losses to Bjorkman, Safin and Enqvist. Roddick was bothered by back problems against Enqvist. So he said, maybe he just was outplayed, something he will never admit. Roddick said on Sunday, I obviously was struggling a little bit after Memphis with that and was obviously hopeful that I would be able to come here and compete. If I said that I was 100% confident I would be lying to you, but I’m here and I’m ready to play and I’m going to give it my best shot, that’s for sure. (...) My year to this point: good. I feel like I played pretty good tennis in Australia. I came up a little bit short against Marat. I had a good week in San Jose and I felt like I was playing pretty well in Memphis until my back started bothering me a little bit. I’m optimistic. So he's not that confident. I'm more hoping for the upset, than that I really believe in it, but it could happen. We've also seen players like Dent, Henman, Schuttler, Moya, Massu, Ferrero and Srichaphan lose in the first round in the last two weeks. The Masters Events are coming closer, and those are far more important than this "training" tournament.

Guest abookiesworstnightmare

Re: Scottsdale - need to get on by 1.30am well you musta made an impact it's down to 15/2 now nice Spot :clap :ok Just had a Tenner on it for interest on your say so ;)

Scottsdale - need to get on by 1.30am Just out of interest - it was initially priced up even @ 9.5, the first drop was to 9.00 and I backed it myself @ that price @ Pinn. - surprised it is staying that high - prob. good money on Roddick, esp. in multis;0

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Re: Scottsdale - need to get on by 1.30am Mr I, Noticed your post on Betfair. At least I think it was your post. Anyway I have had similar problems finding live scoring on this tournment, but I finally found what I think to be a realible source. They are certainly excellent for all other sports scores live. Anyway visit CBS at www.sportsline.com/tennis/scoreboard P.S. Pretty sure that the match has not started yet as of this post. Cheers BB

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Scottsdale - need to get on by 1.30am Just got an update on the score anyway. Roddick is winning 3-1 in the first set. Not looking too good I'm afraid considering that Roddick has broken serve so quickly. Anyway, you never know. CBS Sportsline has the updated score working now anyway. Cheers BB

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Re: Scottsdale - need to get on by 1.30am Roddick won first set 6-3. Probably not looking too good now. Anyway, all you can do is try.

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Re: Scottsdale - need to get on by 1.30am Roddick is 3-0 down in the second set. Go on my son, kick his ass.

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Scottsdale - need to get on by 1.30am Rain now. Bad news I'm afraid. It is now 3-1 in the second set. CNN and ESPN are reporting 3-1 in Roddick and Livescore and CBS Sportsline are reporting 3-1 to VL. It soulds more likely that VL would be down 3-1 in the second so I guess we're bunched. Can't believe that the major score reporters cannot agree on the score in a damn game of tennis. My definate suspicion though is that Our Friend VL is screwed.

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Scottsdale - need to get on by 1.30am I have now found an update on ATP tennis and another German tennis site which both claim again that VL is leading 3-1 in the second. I give up. These people updating CNN and ESPN need to get in line with everyone else or everyone else needs to get in line with them. Anyway, there is always hope. It is certainly being delated anyway at the moment due to rain, so it could be a long time before it starts up again. Cheers BB