NHL 3/3 Wed

2-0-1 last night, quite reasonable I think. Backing two hot teams against two average/rather cold teams, some spice added thanks to the fact those road teams are pushing for playoff spots while the home teams have already qualified, it seems. Van (ML) to bt COL @ 2.22 *Pinn* 1 PT The odds are drifting a bit and may even continue to do so as Joes Punters will probably be on the Avs. Montr (ML) to bt SJS @ 2.46 *Pinn* 1 PT Also of interest is the fact Turco the GK will probably take a night off for Dallas, so a small stake on resurgent Columbus might be worth the while @ nice odds too. That's it. T.

Guest MetallicIan

Re: NHL 3/3 Wed Hi Tulenos, I have been looking at NHL for a short time now, and nearly posted some predictions up with yours yesterday (now wish I had cos they came up trumps!!). My system is based on a very simple value bet strategy to level stakes. My two value tips for tonight are a) PITTSBURGH v nashville @4.75 centrebet b) ST LOUIS. v edmonton @2.20 betfair I was also wondering - do you know of any NHL archive web sites with past odds so I can try to backtest my system?? Any help much appreciated, Cheers, Ian.

NHL 3/3 Wed Ian - can see we differ in the StL game, we'll see. No, I don't know about any archive websites like this but there sure are some (and most definitely with odds in American format, I'm afraid). You can try statfox.com to give you a direction (but this is a paid site, or most of it). Can't help much, sorry.