CHELTENHAM 2010 - Ante Post bets & discussion

bowles10

Sure to kick off now after a number of trials over the last month or so. Decided to set up the usual thread & will copy posts from the NH Ante post sticky as we really need a single one just for the festival only So, any Cheltenham bets in here please. All i ask is to state the price & bookie plus some reasoning etc :ok Every year we unearth a few gems

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHELTENHAM 2010 - Ante Post bets & discussion

post_old.gif 21-11-2009, 10:06 #29 (permalink)
mowgli77 Group 1 Punter ball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifavatar5813_18.gif Join Date: 15 Jun 2005 Location: Bradford, England Posts: 8,763 im_msn.gif
Awards Showcaseatrbbtdicon.gif atrbbtdicon.gif Total Awards: 2
icon1.gif Re: Jump Season 2009/2010 ~ Horses To Follow, Antepost Bets, Banter, Q&A
Katchit - World Hurdle 2010 - 20/1 Stan James The horse is too small to ever make a chaser and Alan King reports that it has lost some zip over 2m so he steps it up in trip today and says it will need a 3m trip in time. I would hope he would aim this at the World Hurdle as it does not look the strongest race apart from Big Bucks. It usually travels well, knows how to battle and has loads of heart and has the proven course form at Cheltenham. If it gets to this race in March I feel it will be a lot shorter in price, speculative bet as it may not even get 3m over hurdles but I'm willing to take that chance at this stage. __________________ All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm. (Enjoy The Silence)
user_offline.gifreport.gif ip.gif progress.gifedit.gif quote.gif multiquote_off.gif quickreply.gif

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.