NHL 6/3 Sat

Guest abookiesworstnightmare

NHL 6/3 Sat hate bettin -.5 at SJ they have to win in 60 mins no OT, stupid rule :b GL (but not gl i have LA Kings O/R at 66/1 with SJ)

Re: NHL 6/3 Sat Well good luck mate and hope Montreal can continue their winning ways. :ok Me? I'm biting pieces of chalk and hoping Toronto continue their winning run even if they did get beat last time around by Buffalo. Odds of 8/13 at Stan James is as good as I've found for Toronto to win (-0.5) but I'm having a cautionary £25 on it. I'm finding NHL betting more fun than betting on the NBA that's for sure but it all comes down to the skill of the bettor and well, I cannae predict basketball for shiat.

NHL 6/3 Sat The Leafs are one of the most unpredictable sides in NHL and not often worth backing @ odds-on, stereoman. I for one have said many times you are much better off if you ignore odds-on and start even considering a bet @ 10/11. Better is evens+. In fact, as soon as I ventured into 10/11- in the past, I invariably lost!!! That said, good luck and hopefully they can turn the tide for you.:)

Re: NHL 6/3 Sat I'm gonna take that on board next time I bet on the NHL....this was ripe for an 'upset' I suppose with the amount of support they were receiving. Toronto was definitely a false favourite tonight for one thing and I fell for it hook, line and sinker (shoulda gone for the 'over' but I got cocky). :spank