** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ukraine 12/12/09

Last round in UPL,it's getting too cold now :lol Metalist v Dnipro Odds on Dnipro are huge @4.20.Probbaly bookies like stats as well as Metalist's H2H record is 3-0-1.Last 3 matches at home they won by 1 goal.Metalist had shocking defeat from Obolon at home and i wonder if they will come back for this game.Dnipro is not an easy team to play right now-they only lost 1 away match in last 6.Also Seleznjov is comming back so he will join Gomenjuk up front and could be a big threat for Metalist's defence. Metalist have no injuries exept Lysenko.Metalist 5 points ahead of Dnipro. It seems like draw to me as both teams are well balanced and are in a good form.Should be an intresting match today. Going small with Dnipro to score @1.66 and Dnipro +0.5 AH @2.0 GL :ok

Re: Ukraine 12/12/09 I'm with you for this one Mahno! I've heard from a couple of sources that these two sides like to "give" each other points so a Metalist win should be expected, but that's the only reason I've got to doubt your call, and I can't really call it a "reason" to be fair! Dnipro should at least take a draw from this game.

Re: Ukraine 12/12/09 Latest rumours from UPL if anybody intrested. Shakhtar made an offer to Sibenik (Croatia),they are looking for their bosnian striker Ermin Zec.they are ready to pay 3 mill. for him Dynamo. After bad bad sesaon in Europe ( Dynamo out of CL and didn't make to Europa) Dynamo looking for new players.Firts off all looks like Gillerme is comming back from CSKA.Also they are looking for few players from Dynamo Zagreb.Dynamo's chairman said money is not a problem :ok

Re: Ukraine 12/12/09 Will not have time 2morrow so quick bet for Sunday match. Tavria v Dynamo Kiev Don't know much about team news yet but i'm taking Tavria to score @1.6 with small stake.Dynamo may be tired after so many matches,plus they are not in a good mood after quiting Europe competitions so early.usualy matches between those 2 finish with over 2.5 goals.Tavria ta home are unbeaten in last 6 matches while Dynamo looks tired and not so powerfull away.Odds on Tavria at home are crazy @8.00 but i think they will be lucky to get a draw here. GL :ok

Re: Ukraine 12/12/09

Will not have time 2morrow so quick bet for Sunday match. Tavria v Dynamo Kiev Don't know much about team news yet but i'm taking Tavria to score @1.6 with small stake.Dynamo may be tired after so many matches,plus they are not in a good mood after quiting Europe competitions so early.usualy matches between those 2 finish with over 2.5 goals.Tavria ta home are unbeaten in last 6 matches while Dynamo looks tired and not so powerfull away.Odds on Tavria at home are crazy @8.00 but i think they will be lucky to get a draw here. GL :ok
2-3 FT.Tavria scored 2 :ok Looks like bookies know a little about ukrainians teams.Dnipro and Tavria who have good strikers were priced @1.66 to score was a gift :beer