NHL 8/3 Monday

A loser last night (and under the 30 pts barrier again) and just one pick out of a bookie-friendly card today. Car (ML) to bt CLB @ 2.15 *Pinn* 1.5 PTS Once in a while a poorish outfit meets a complete pile of s... and therefore has a great chance to be tipped by myself. The Canes are not my favourite team, but they are quite hot on the road (4-1) and own the Jackets (4-1). Add the Jackets are traditionally really poor at home and also 4-9 as a favourite and it all makes quite a confident selection. That's to say neither team can dream of making the playoffs (well, dream they can, but that's it). Would be really keen to back the Canucks, but not @ this price. T.

NHL 8/3 Monday Well, the only thing in their favour is they are 5-0 as a dog. But they are also 4-11 ATS and 1-3 on H2Hs. As you can see even from this sample of stats, they suck big time and I'm not sure whether they are able to rebound right now. Nice price on them and rising as there is more money for Vancouver (good news for Col backers). My fancy would be Vancouver, but certainly not @ 10/11 (-1/2 puck).

Guest Fin090

NHL 8/3 Monday Yep, 2 winners last night :clap . I couldn't really back up my Colorado pick with facts but I was confident of them winning.