NHL 10/3 Wed

A disastrous night the last one, but we were really close to say the least. Still 28.47 pts of profit and yield slightly over 10 per cent too. If you didn't notice, Bertuzzi, the star of Vancouver, is and will be banned from playing for a lengthy period of time after a violent attack on Moore of Colorado last night. Terrible news. That said, on the betting front it would be logical to back agaist Vancouver tonight and there are also more pointers and a nice price, just can't pull the trigger (and Minny have just one win in 4 and are playing their 3/4 B2B all road game). A pass for me. Col -1/2 to bt EDM @ 2.05 *Betinternet, B365, SupOd* 2 PTS Col 3-2 on H2Hs this season and Edm in their 3/4 B2B game (Col also playing their 3/4 game). Massive news is Colorado acquired Tommy Salo FROM Edmonton yesterday. Salo was Edm's first choice goalie. He is not expected to start tonite, but sure will be helpful on the bench. Colo should be on the high wanting to show no mugging can harm their psychic after last night. LAK -1/2 to bt PHX @ 1.96 *Pinn* 1 PT LAK won last night and are 2-2-1 on H2Hs. They are also 1-2-1 in L4 and 4-2-2 L10. Phoenix are just woeful - 0-5-2-2 and 0-4-1-2 since they changed their coach (no win after the change!). LAK need to push for a playoff spot too. In fact, I wouldn't put anyone off the bet on away teams -1/2 as I actually fancy a clean sweep by the visitors tonight. That's it. T.

Re: NHL 10/3 Wed Hi Tulenos, Re Stan James prices. I thought that might be the case before posting the reply above so checked their Help section for their Ice Hockey rules. Couldn't find where the normal time rule for handicaps was explicitly stated but did find this :- 2. Overtime counts for Outright and Correct Score bets. which kind of implies that it doesn't for puck lines but it's not clear so I've sent them an E-mail to find out for sure either way. Also suggested they update their Help page too ! Fortunately the Kings didn't need O/T so it worked out well. Back on track again - well done :clap :clap

Re: NHL 10/3 Wed Here's the response I got from Stan James. Will have to watch out for this in future :rolleyes Dear DeepBlueDevilFish :) , Thank you for your E-Mail regarding the rules relating to Ice Hockey. We Currently offer markets on the Outright Match which includes overtime and the Total goals market which also includes overtime. The other market which you are referring to is the Puck Line Market which does not include overtime and is the result of the match at Full time only. this market usually is + or - 0.5 to either of the teams playing . I hope this clarifys the rules on the above. I will pass your comments to our webmaster relating to the rules. Regards Customer Services

NHL 10/3 Wed Luckily you didn't need the extra, but what you bet on was actually a win in regualtion and in this case the price was about right and available elsewhere too. Good for you anyway. Re the away teams - the bet came in as all visitors did well. In fact I even bottled Minny +1/2 @ 2.60, but that's life and anyone reading my thoughts above could have decided to have a go at it as well. YTD stats: 118-129-24, +31.53 pts, yield 11.05 per cent.;)