Paddy Power Bounty Hunter-Wednesdays

Guppie

punk! I spent the first twenty years of my life on the wrong side of the baize compadres. For the last twenty I’ve been training to be the primo Daddy card rack. I think, I know, the difference between a luck−box and a LAG! Are you tough enough? Do you think you have what it takes to be the dogs bo**ix? If you think you’ve got the rocks then why not take on the challenge every Wednesday night at 8pm? If you can prevail and beat the bounty senseless, the rewards will be yours. Kill that bounty stone cold, but beware, because if you do then the hunter will become the hunted. The Bounty Hunter Defeat the bounty in this test of will and earn $100. I will also pay you into the tournament the following week where YOU will be the bounty, cue your second $100 windfall, deposited when you begin kicking donkey nuts. Survive as the bounty and you will reap all the rewards. Just to sweeten you up a bit if you really think you are the supreme hunter then win two bounty hunter tournaments in a row as the bounty and we will slap you with a $1,000 payday! Name: When: Buyin: Type: Prize: The Bounty Hunter Every Wednesday Night at 8pm $10+$1 Freezeout tournament 10 Minute rounds Standard Prizepool + Bounty Bonuses $100 + $100 + $11 The rewards This regular weekly tournament has a $10 buyin and a standard prize−pool with added extras. Just read it dude. Beat the bounty Be the bounty Reign Supreme $100 Bonus + $11 Bounty Token for next tournament $100 Bonus when you play the following weeks tournament Win two tournaments as the bounty and pick up a $1,000 Bonus! Claiming your Payday If you kill the bounty (fine knock him out of this tournament) then mail the gang at gaming HQ with the Hand ID that you clocked him on. The email address is [email protected]. If you are the bounty and survive do the same thing buddy it aint no cryptic crossword. Rules! This pox party was my idea ok? So I preside over it man. If you try to cheat me I will cut your liver out and feed it to my poodle! Play fair man or I will get seriously judicial on your ass and trust me baby.. you don’t want that. Claims must be made within 24 hours of the tournament start time. Claims outside that time may not be entertained. You must provide the hand ID to be eligible for the prize. My guys don’t wanna search through your trash man ok? Players will receive a $100 bonus + $11 tournament entry to the next bounty hunter tournament. If a player does not play the following bounty hunter tournament paddypowerpoker.com will withhold the second $100 Bonus. In the event a player does not register for the following bounty hunter tournament. I will step in and kick your asses. Be warned! You are bound by the terms of paddypowerpoker.com any bending the law will result in severe pain and humiliation. One player, one account, no colluding, no coffee housing, no beggin your opponents to let you win coz your close to the money or it is curtains dude, got it?! Have fun at this tourney people. Don’t forget that everyone is your enemy man. Don’t rest till they are cold as ice. Make me proud of you buddy!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...