NHL 12/3 Fri

1-1-1 last night and +0.25 on the night. YTD stats 119-130-25, +31.78 and +10.99 per cent yield. Four fancies tonight as I really can't decide which one of my long list to scratch. Ana -1/2 to bt NYI @ 1.97 *Pinn* 2 PTS NYI are winless in 6 and really woeful on the road. They are still above the Q line for the playoffs but under enormous pressure. One of the pursuing teams are the Quacks of Anaheim, they are in with an outside chance, but can make all tonight. They are in reasonable shape when @ home and although H2Hs are 7-5-4 in favour of the Ils (incl. one win this season), there are also other factors, not the least important being the Ils are playing their 3/4 B2B all road game (add to this their woeful for on the road). EDM -1/2 to bt Van @ 2.25 *Pinn* 1 PT Keen to oppose post-Bertuzzi Vancouver here. The team in need of a win is Edmonton here as they are 6 points behind the playoffs now. H2Hs 2-2 this season. The Oilers are also pretty much the form team of the two (dismissing LTO, they were unbeaten in 6 before this if I'm not mistaken). NYR +1/2 to bt TB @ 3.10 *Pinn* 1 PT A bit chancy this one but I smell an upset here. TB have collected at least a point in each of their past 17 games and are unbeaten in 10. I feel everything looks a bit too good for the Lightnings. NYR are in resonable form themselves, winning 2 out of L3 (well, it's the Rangers so hats off!). H2Hs read 2-1 for TB this season and the Lightnings never won by more then one goal. (Wouldn't put anyone off backing NYR +1.5 puck @ B365 either (odds of 1.95), but am taking advantage of nonsense odds). One more thing - TB have already clinched the division title so the pressure is off big time, they don't need to do anything more to qualify in an excellent position. CAR -1/2 to bt Atl @ 2.25 *Pinn, BI* 1 PT Car won 3 out of 4 H2hs this season and are 17-3-4 vs the Thrashers in the whole history. Car lost 2 of L3, Atl 0-2-1 in L3. That's it.:beer T.