** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying correct score multiples experiment

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment

Deportivo v Real Madrid - Lay 0-0 & 2-0 Gijon v Barcelona - Lay 0-0, 1-0 & 2-3 Espanyol v Atl Bilbao - Lay 3-0 and Any Unquoted Reading v Barnsley - Lay Any Unquoted & 3-1 Watford v Swansea - Lay 0-0 & Any Unquoted West Brom v Sheff Utd - Lay 0-0, 0-1 & 1-2 Odds = 2.01 :hope
Oh well, at least this one came in, albeit at lower odds due to the Watford game being postponed (i'm assuming they will void that match). A few lessons learnt today though :( So that's now 4 out of 7

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Let's see if we can get back on a bit of a streak then... For tomorrow: Arsenal v Man Utd - Lay 0-0 & 0-2 Man City v Portsmouth - Lay 0-0 & 1-1 AC Milan v Livorno - Lay 0-0 & 1-1 Roma v Siena - Lay 0-0 & 1-1 Stuttgart v Dortmund - Lay Any Unquoted Lower odds of 1.8 and hopefully more chance it will fall in :hope

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment I've been having a go at this...won my first two efforts but lost it on the past two nights in the last minute. I'd included a lay of "unquoted" in the Preston v Barnsley game and 1-3 in the Leeds v Tottenham game. Gutted. I think more matches, less scores is the way forward...but I'd have done unquoted on the Preston match whatever...just got unlucky, I guess. The really annoying thing is that it was showing as 1-3 on Soccerway for AGES...so much so that I was on Betfair wondering why the bet hadn't settled yet...wasn't until about 22:30 that I thought to double-check! :rollin

I think more matches' date=' less scores is the way forward...[/quote'] Very difficult one... to achieve anywhere near decent odds with "single" scores, takes a lot of matches. The only way to get close to evens is to have 5 or 6 matches with a couple of lay results per match. I had a run of four or five wins before and the original thread starter did ok too but then the bad spell comes in and you start looking for answers... at this moment in time I don't know what they are. At much lower odds you will need a lot of consistancy to make it pay

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Boys , if you don't mind I have thoughts about this . I thank that this is an excellent stuff with this correct scores , but I think that you should bring it back to basics and bet on singles . And when we see how things are going with singles than it's possible to build to combos . Just my two cents , Viktor .:ok

Very difficult one... to achieve anywhere near decent odds with "single" scores' date=' takes a lot of matches. The only way to get close to evens is to have 5 or 6 matches with a couple of lay results per match. I had a run of four or five wins before and the original thread starter did ok too but then the bad spell comes in and you start looking for answers... at this moment in time I don't know what they are. At much lower odds you will need a lot of consistancy to make it pay[/quote'] You're absolutely right, of course. The fact I suffered not one, but TWO last minute goals got me thinking. I've been doing 4 or 5 results on, say, four matches...but then realised I'd probably be as well doing a basic acca...so I think I'll keep at it for a bit longer yet. gl this weekend mate.

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Here is mine for tonight:

1Hull v Man City - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 1 - 0 @ 8.92)
2Man Utd v Portsmouth - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 1 - 0 @ 7.94)
3Liverpool v Everton - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 17.21)
4Tottenham v Aston Villa - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 14.57)
5Barcelona v Getafe - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 1 - 0 @ 9.45)
6Real Madrid v Espanyol - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 1 - 0 @ 7.2)
Odds $1.9 :hope

Here is mine for tonight:
1Hull v Man City - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 1 - 0 @ 8.92)
2Man Utd v Portsmouth - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 1 - 0 @ 7.94)
3Liverpool v Everton - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 17.21)
4Tottenham v Aston Villa - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 14.57)
5Barcelona v Getafe - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 1 - 0 @ 9.45)
6Real Madrid v Espanyol - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 1 - 0 @ 7.2)
Odds $1.9 :hope
:clap well done, back to winning ways:hope

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Cardiff v Peterborough Correct Score: 0 - 2 Lay 337809555 09-Feb-10 18:48 - 104.36 - Matched C Palace v Swansea Correct Score: 3 - 0 OR 2 - 0 OR 0 - 3 OR Any Unquoted OR 0 - 2 Lay 337809556 09-Feb-10 18:48 - 5.11 - Matched Derby v Newcastle Correct Score: 3 - 1 OR 3 - 0 OR 2 - 0 Lay 337809557 09-Feb-10 18:48 - 18.82 - Matched QPR v Ipswich Correct Score: 3 - 0 OR 2 - 0 Lay 337809558 09-Feb-10 18:48 - 14.15 - Matched West Brom v Scunthorpe Correct Score: 0 - 2 Lay 337809559 09-Feb-10 18:48 - 311.61 - Matched Odds of 1.43

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment I know, unbelievable, huh??? Newcastle in the form of their lives, Derby utter shite...and there was me thinking I was playing it a little easy! Onwards and upwards! Will post tomorrow's picks later.

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Ok, Wednesday night picks: 1 Arsenal v Liverpool - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 2 AND 0 - 3 AND 1 - 3 @ 17.04) 2 Aston Villa v Man Utd - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 3 AND 0 - 2 AND 1 - 3 @ 5.54) 3 Blackburn v Hull - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 2 AND 1 - 3 @ 29.89) 4 Everton v Chelsea - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 3 @ 22.08) 5 West Ham v Birmingham - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 3 AND 3 - 0 @ 28.56) 6 Wolves v Tottenham - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 3 @ 26.52) Odds: 1.51

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Seven games for tonight......too many :unsure

1Parma v Inter - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 2 - 2 AND Any Unquoted @ 5.15)
2Aston Villa v Man Utd - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 16.54)
3Everton v Chelsea - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted AND 0 - 0 @ 6.72)
4West Ham v Birmingham - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 22.8)
5Wolves v Tottenham - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 2 - 0 @ 10.01)
6Blackburn v Hull - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 13.28)
7Arsenal v Liverpool - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND Any Unquoted @ 6.85)
Odds $2.28 :hope

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Good luck! I think the dodgiest there is probably the 0-0 at Wolves...Spurs SHOULD win but...well, we'll see. I'll be freezing my balls off at West Ham tonight with a bus-load of kids that I'm taking...at least I'll have a close-up view of one of my matches! :drums

Seven games for tonight......too many :unsure
1Parma v Inter - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 2 - 2 AND Any Unquoted @ 5.15) (1-1) :loon
2Aston Villa v Man Utd - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 16.54) (1-1) :loon
3Everton v Chelsea - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted AND 0 - 0 @ 6.72) (2-1) :loon
4West Ham v Birmingham - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 22.8) (2-0) :loon
5Wolves v Tottenham - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 2 - 0 @ 10.01) (1-0) :loon
6Blackburn v Hull - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 13.28) (1-0) :loon
7Arsenal v Liverpool - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND Any Unquoted @ 6.85) (1-0) :loon
Odds $2.28 :hope
Another winner :nana 2 in a row now...we'll see if i can keep it going :hope

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment 1 Arsenal v Liverpool - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 2 AND 0 - 3 AND 1 - 3 @ 17.04) :clap 2 Aston Villa v Man Utd - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 3 AND 0 - 2 AND 1 - 3 @ 5.54) :clap 3 Blackburn v Hull - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 2 AND 1 - 3 @ 29.89) :clap 4 Everton v Chelsea - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 3 @ 22.08) :clap 5 West Ham v Birmingham - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 3 AND 3 - 0 @ 28.56) :clap 6 Wolves v Tottenham - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 3 @ 26.52) :clap Thought West Ham were going to get a third last night but wasn't to be. Also, you saw that I said I was doing the opposite: backing the correct scores? That came in too at much better odds! A decent night! You got lucky with that Wolves match, mate! Good on ya! Onwards and upwards, good luck with your weekend bets...hope there's a bit out there tomorrow night...Thursdays are rubbish for footy bets...