Laying correct score multiples experiment

My strategy is to lay the correct score using betfair mulitples. In order to lay correct score multiples, you must select multiples on the left of the betfair screen and then select either midweek or weekend european football. You must then select soccer and then choose the league or tournament.By selecting games bye choosing all sports and then todays fixtures etc, you will only be given match odds. You must also make sure you select full view in order to see the lay options. The option to lay correct score for multiples is only available in certain leagues and competitions. The ones i am aware of are: -England ( Premiership, Championship) -Italy ( Seria A ) -Germany ( Bundesliga ) -Spain ( La Liga ) -Champions league -Uefa Cup You can either select one correct score per game or select several. It is important that you do not press the lay multiple button, you must still back the multiple, only the correct scores are been layed. My correct score selections are based on my own analysis of recent games involving both teams and also help of betdevil. There is no proper statistical or value based selecting, merely my own knowledge and analytical ability. Also this is a paper trail system as it is only been tested. I apologise for editing this post as it contains my 1st selection from a couple of weeks ago, but as there was confusion of how to lay correct score multiples i felt it needed explaining. My apologies for breaking the rules. My starting bank is 200 and i will use 5% of my bank per bet progressivly, For example if i make a profit, i will increase my stake to 5% of my new bank, if i make a days loss i will decrease my stake. If multiple bets are placed on the same date they will all have the same stake ( Updated on Dec 20th 09, changed from a previous staking plan ) I have changed from a previous staking plan of using £4 as i wanted my results to reflect a progressive staking system. All selections that state stakes of £4 have been updated - See post 82* My first bet :hope Wolfsburg v Man Utd (layed 0-0 @ 13.92) Marseille v Real Madrid (layed any unquoted @ 13.28) Chelsea v Apoel (layed 1-0 @ 8.01) Juventus v B Munich (layed 0-0 @ 11.15) Maccabi Haifa v Bordeaux (layed 0-0 @ 11.4) FC Zurish v AC Milan (layed 0-1 @ 8.48) bet 4 euro @ 1.81

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment laying 0-0 is a good concept, its done on here a fair bit. i think its dangerous to lay 1-0's and unquoteds when team form hasnt been taken in to account. i think id maybe look at the avergae goals per game of each team and aim at a higher lay like 2-2 or 3-2 or go the other way and choose 0-0 for some. the dodgy areas for me would be the 1-0, 2-0 and 2-1's for both home and away as there are always the most common. unquoteds prove easier than you think to come by, they are up there more highly rated for succession than a 3 score, so just maybe things to consider, but hey good luck anyway.......:hope

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Bet 2

Inter v Rubin Kazan - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 9.92)
Olympiacos v Arsenal - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 @ 10.17)
Lyon v Debrecen - Correct Score (Laying 3 - 0 @ 9.44)
Liverpool v Fiorentina - Correct Score (Laying 1 - 1 @ 8.96)
Dinamo Kiev v Barcelona - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 9.92)
Sevilla v Rangers - Correct Score (Laying 3 - 0 @ 12.65) £4 @ 1.87 If this thread is not in the correct section then please move it for me :$ Thanks :notworthy

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment

I can't see any option on multiples to lay or back correct scores. I go into multiples and only get the option of match odds. What do i need to do to find the correct score multiples ?
correct score is only available on some matches, for example tonights french mathes dont have the option as far as i know. It will be available on the weekends premiership matches, however it doesnt become avaible until i think about a day before kick off, im not sure why:ok Also make sure that you hit full view when it shows the score options, or else it just shows u the backing side.

Bet 3 1 Stoke v Wigan - Correct Score (Laying 2 - 1 @ 12.02)
2Chelsea v Everton - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 4.89)
3Man Utd v Aston Villa - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 7.54)
4Sunderland v Portsmouth - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 13.92)
5Bolton v Man City - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 11.15)
6Tottenham v Wolves - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 4.55)
£4 @ 2.39 :hope

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Bet 4

1Bari v Juventus - Correct Score (Laying 1 - 2 @ 12.02)
2Barcelona v Espanyol - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 3.5)
3Valencia v Real Madrid - Correct Score (Laying 1 - 1 @ 8.96)
£4 @ 1.72 Just 3 selections here because ive decide to go with unquoted in the Barcelona game, past games between these teams do suggest Barca could get 4, however other Barca results suggest that they wont score more than 2 or 3. :hope

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Hi xConorisLOSTx, Looks like you are doing very well so far, well done mate :ok When you are laying unquoted, does this mean that you are looking for any score at all up to 3-3 or am I missing something. Looking on Liverpool vs Arsenal tomorrow on Betfair, I can lay 3-3 @ 70 but I can lay unquoted @ 11 so I must be seeing this wrong? Thanks

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Thanks for your reply :) So, is this a quite "rare" event to get total scores offered on multiples and the ones you have been showing are the only ones that have been available. For instance, I have looked at all of today's fixtures via the multiples tab and not one of them offers any more than the win/draw/lay odds?

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment hi Hampshire, When you login into betfair click on multiples on the left bottom side of the screen and a list will come up with 'all sports' at the top, underneath 'US sports' it will say 'weekend european football'. Then choose soccer and pick either the english, french, german or italian league, it is not available on the french league. If you to to multiples the regular way it only shows match odds, im not sure why:ok also when you choose correct score make sure you click on full view to say the lay options. hi shadow, I dont have a proper system currently for my selections, i mainly just review the teams recent perforamnces in order to make a judgemnet of wheter the game will be high scoring or not, quite often there is very good value on 0-0 and unquoted so i try to find good value on those 2 scores quite often. Do you have any suggestions for a system? Perhaps someone else on these forums has a system for laying correct scores...

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Bet 5

Liverpool v Arsenal - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 11.4)
Almeria v Deportivo - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 @ 12.02)
Wolfsburg v Dortmund - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 8.27)
Gijon v Sevilla - Correct Score (Laying 1 - 1 @ 8.72)
Atl Madrid v Villarreal - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 8.72)
Getafe v Tenerife - Correct Score (Laying Any Unquoted @ 10.66)
£4 @ 1.91 :hope

I didn't look at the lot, was that all of today's selections chucked into an accy for you? They are looking good. I had a little dabble on Liverpool/Almeria @ Wolfsburg games in a treble so that was spot on :ok (Although I was very worried when Wolsburg were 0-3 up after 36 minutes) Very interesting system... thanks for sharing :clap

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment Hmmm, good job it was only a fiver as it seems I messed my bet up :( I selected the lay on all three and when they were over on the right hand side to place my bet I clicked on the little button that said "lay multiple" This is the reply I got back from Betfair to my email... "Unfortunately although you have layed the selections, you have also layed the multiple which acts as a double negative. By laying the selections and backing the multiple you would be wanting the selections not to win however if you lay the multiple you are saying as long as the above doesn't happen, your bet would win. In this case, as the above did happen, you lay multiple was a losing bet" What did I do wrong Conor? Should I not have clicked the lay multiple button then? Thanks Ian

Re: Laying correct score multiples experiment I'm liking this system a lot conor. What is so good about it in my eyes is that it's very simple and not a lot of outlay at all. It's not as if you are betting half your pot each time so even if you had the odd blip, you really aren't losing much. Nice find this :clap:clap:clap