NHL 14/3 Sun

Stone cold last night and lost 4 pts. 25 pts YTD. The games start early tonight (in 90 minutes) Dal @ CHI UNDER 5 @ 2.02 *Pinn* 2 PTS No reason to believe this may be a goals fest, neither team firing in front of goal recently and H2Hs have seen 6 unders (well under in fact), 2 pushes and only 2 overs (freakish results if you ask me. STL -1/2 to bt Clg @ 1.94 *Pinn* 1 PT The Flames @ the shorter end of the rope in this one. Playing their 3/4 road game and the Blues have already recovered from a dip of form. What's more, the Blues are 11-4-1 vs the Flames @ home since 1996. That's it. Other fancies either too short or against strong trends. T.

Guest Fin090

NHL 14/3 Sun I'm on the <5 in the Stars game, looks ok so far. Good call on the draw in Flames-Preds last night. I'm looking froward to watching Wings-Preds tonight but have no idea betting wise, what about you?

Guest Fin090

NHL 14/3 Sun Good call mate, I couldn't make my mind up about anything tonight and was gonna leave it but ended up with a nice bit of profit. :clap

Guest heniek31

Re: NHL 14/3 Sun :clap I always read your post Tul but because Im not really into it I cant really contribute. Randomly bet on your picks. Under worked nicely last night. Thanks.