NHL 15/3 Mon

1-1 last night and a bonus if you laid the draw in the Edmonton game. 121-138-25, +26.07 pts, 8.65 per cent yield YTD Three games on tap tonight and 4 good picks, two of them @ double strength. Car (ML) to bt ATL @ 2.34 *Pinn* 2 PTS Car @ Atl OVER 5 @ 1.87 *Betinternet* 2 PTS Carolina on fire and I'm still kicking myself for not backing them in the encounter with TB which they duley won. Tonight, they are facing the Thrashers. The Canes are 4-2 in L6 and firing all cylinders, the Thrashers are just 1-3-1. What's more, the Canes own the Thrashers, 6-3-1 in L10 and 3-1-1 @ Atl. The total - H2Hs read 8 overs, 1 push and 1 under. Add totals of recent matches of both teams - Car 6, 6, 6, 5, 5, 5 - Atl 7, 6, 2, 4, 5. I could take the over 5.5 approach at odds against but I really feel even this rare odds-on shot (as I seldom take them so low) still represents enormous value given all the facts. BUF (ML) to bt Tor @ 2.08 *Pinn* 1 PT Tor @ Buf OVER 5.5 @ 2.10 *Pinn* 1 PT Both teams in indifferent veins of form - 3-3 in L6 for both of them. Buffalo are 5-4-1 vs the Leafs in L10 H2Hs and 3-1 @ Buf. The Sabres are 5 pts behind the Q line for the playoffs so should be well-motivated. If the Leafs' motivation (2 pts behind Top 4) is the same is open to quastion. The total - Tor's L5 saw 7, 5, 5, 6, 8 goals, Buf's L7 saw 5, 5, 6, 6, 6, 6, 7 goals. H2Hs read 4 unders / 1 push and 5 overs BUT also 5 overs and 1 push in L6 and 4 overs in L4. Again I can see good value in the odds, although as safe as over 5 would be (which is @ mere 1.71 in this case - prohibitive odds if you ask me). That's it. T.